The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

MOXOMUMD

badmood51.jpg
Triple like :D

MOXOMUMD

As I have gotten older the craving for chocolate has gotten stronger. I heard on the news, they surveyed kids, and they want cash not candy for Halloween..... :jawdrop: Have they not had Dove's dark chocolate candy bar??..
My daughter will not eat any candy that sticks in her teeth. Her little "boyfriend" ("He's a boy friend not a boyfriend, momma!" :rolleyes:) had to go to his uncle's funeral and couldn't trick or treat so she took all the Skittles, Tootsie Rolls, etc. and gave it to him so he could have some candy.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Just saying....
The Autum Squash Soup (topped with roasted pumpkin seeds, needed to carefully chew the soup,)from Panera was the ickiest soup I've ever tasted. It reminded me both in taste and texture of Squash in Baby food jars. Yuck.
Four spoonfuls and had to go order something else.

vegetarian-autumn-squash-soup-bowl.desktop.jpeg

FutureCEO

Obama traffic....... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( to the alphabet spy agencies... I'm taking my frustrations out on the traffic)

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Great family photo. Just wondering, how tall is your husband? Or is he standing on a curb?
He's 6' 8" - no curb needed.
The boys are now 6' 3" and 6' 4".

This pic is from Christmas 2012:
image.jpg

And FYI - I am at least 30 (maybe 40) lbs heavier right now.
Y'all won't even recognize me in my upcoming pics.

Hubby with his hero Roy Williams, a few weeks ago:
image.jpg

And thankfully, he has shaved off that awful goatee, which he insists on growing twice/year.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Back from the Dr's.
Fluid trapped behind the eardrum in both ears. No sense continuing with the drops.

He started to write a scrip for the one and only antibiotic that might help. Sadly, it's also the one and only antibiotic to which I am allergic.

His best advice - hit the Advil Cold & Sinus gel caps hard for the next 36 hours.
2 capsules every 4 hours. Chew gum. Stretch my jaw to make my ears pop. Generally suck it up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom