Your Cell Phone / iPad Photos STINK!

ddbowdoin

I only really care when they get in my way. A cell phone held descretley doesn't bother me at all, I don't care if they have photos that look good or bad... But I do get annoyed when I'm on a dark ride and some idiot with a tablet holds it up to try and take a photo... I didn't get on the ride to look at your tablet, so please put it down.... Same things holds true with going to some of the live shows... you can't enjoy the show because 3 or 4 people in front of you are holding up tablets so they can get bad photos of a show they aren't even really watching.

x1000000000% of truth

Kaznagan

I'm a terrible photographer either way if I use my camera (which is a cannon water proof/shock proof) or my phone.
I was aiming to take my phone with my to take photos cause we are investing in the magic plus photo deal, and I aim to get as many photos taken by someone who takes photos for their job because let's face it.... I'm one of those people who take lots and lots of photos in hope of getting one decent one.
I'm also guilty of not reading the instructions but working in a photo lab (I always joked I can print your photos I just can't take them) I know the basics which helps so I don't always have it on auto, but I'm just not that skilled.
It's actually interesting my first job as a teen was working in the local photo lab processing films etc and watching the technology advancements of photos (15 years this year) the more I have noticed people's perception of a decent photo has actually lowered.
Ok I'm rambling now sorry.

thomas998

The iPads drive me nuts. I've told people to lower them before. If I wanted to watch disney world on a screen I'd sit at home and surf youtube all day. So rude to the people around you. Not to mention, stupid.

Yep, I find them to be much more distracting on a ride than someone with a flash camera. At least the flash is usually pointed away from my face and only happens for a fraction of a second... the blasted ipad held up is like a big neon sign blasting everyone behind the person in the face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom