Trip Report Our family trip VIDEO! Can't wait to go back!

Hey all, we took our boys for their very first trip last month, and had an absolute blast! Lots of characters, rides, running around, and the Halloween party was to DIE for! (pun intended, haha) The link to our video is here:

Or if that link doesn't work, you can also watch it here:

We are already counting down the days until our next trip in 2015!

Last edited:

FlaggNL

Great video! See a lot of things that look so familiar since we just came home last friday! Thanks for sharing! Guess you enjoyed the trip as much as we did!

stevehousse

Awesome video, your kids are adorable, and it looked like you guys had a blast! No matter what other people say, yes your kids will definitely remember their first trip! Curious to know what hotel you guys stayed at? And was this you and your wife's first time going, or just with the boys? Happy planning for the next trip!

buttrcp16

Original Poster
Awesome video, your kids are adorable, and it looked like you guys had a blast! No matter what other people say, yes your kids will definitely remember their first trip! Curious to know what hotel you guys stayed at? And was this you and your wife's first time going, or just with the boys? Happy planning for the next trip!

Thanks so much! I'm sure my older son will at least have some recollection of his first trip, but I'm not so sure about my youngest... I was the same age when I went to Disneyland for the first time, which I don't remember at all! But I have plenty of photos :) And yes, we have both gone many times before, this was just the first trip with the boys. We actually stayed off site this go round - my folks are Starwood owners so we were able to get very nice accommodations at Sheraton Vistana Villages - which I highly recommend if anyone stays off site! Next year we are crossing our fingers for Bay Lake Tower!

Thanks for your kind words!

Disneygrl

Love the video! What great memories you made. We took my nephew this past January and he wasn't quite 3 yet. He still talks about his favorite things at Disney World. Hope he's able to hold on to some of those memories :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom