MDE is showing our dining plan as quick service

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
All of the sudden on our MDE account it is showing our dining plan as quick service instead of the regular dining plan. I called on Saturday they said it was showing as the regular dining plan on their system that their was a glitch on MDE. On Sunday it was back to showing the regular dining plan, today it is back to quick service. My concern is when we get there in a few weeks what will be on our magic bands what Disney is showing or what MDE is showing?

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Have you received your travel documents from Disney or your travel agent yet?

Yes, we have all our travel documents that say we have the dining plan, and Disney says that is what they show when I call, it's apparently just MDE. I just didn't know if the info on your magic bands is what Disney shows or what MDE shows.

arko

Yes, we have all our travel documents that say we have the dining plan, and Disney says that is what they show when I call, it's apparently just MDE. I just didn't know if the info on your magic bands is what Disney shows or what MDE shows.

the magic bands contain no actual info, just a link to your account

maelstrom98

Ours showed up as Quick Service yesterday too. I brought it up while I was on the phone with Disney for something else and they said they were aware of the issue and were trying to fix it. I checked today and now it says Table Service - Child instead of Table Service - Adult, so at least we're getting closer to it being correct! :)

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Ours showed up as Quick Service yesterday too. I brought it up while I was on the phone with Disney for something else and they said they were aware of the issue and were trying to fix it. I checked today and now it says Table Service - Child instead of Table Service - Adult, so at least we're getting closer to it being correct! :)

The same with ours, every day it's different we went from quick service to table service adult to table service child to table service adult and today we are back at quick service

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom