Your Dream Park

PrinceJohn82

Original Poster
I doubt there will be a 5th park in Florida anytime soon, but if there was what would you like it to be? I'm not interested in rumors but your imagination. What would make for a great park?

I think it would be great to see a theme park dedicated to our nation, an "American Adventure". There could be different lands like New England, the South, the Plains, the mountain states, California and the pacific NW. Each could feature cuisine and rides that set you in those places (like a crazy cab ride in NYC or moving Soarin' to the California section of this new park, because it seems odd in Future World to me).

What are your ideas?

Doodlyday

A Studios with the Roger Rabbit stuff that was planned to be put in there, more Pixar Place, more Animation Courtyard, updated/extended GMR, and Indy ride from Disneyland.

scoobygirl39541

Maybe if they took all the closed rides and "plussed" them enough to make them new and exciting for this generation, but still classic enough for the those who first enjoyed them?

RMichael21

I doubt there will be a 5th park in Florida anytime soon, but if there was what would you like it to be? I'm not interested in rumors but your imagination. What would make for a great park?

I think it would be great to see a theme park dedicated to our nation, an "American Adventure". There could be different lands like New England, the South, the Plains, the mountain states, California and the pacific NW. Each could feature cuisine and rides that set you in those places (like a crazy cab ride in NYC or moving Soarin' to the California section of this new park, because it seems odd in Future World to me).

What are your ideas?
I would LOVE to see New England in the parks. It's a beautiful, underrepresented place. But I guess it's wishful thinking to want my home-region in a theme park. ;):):D

mahnamahna101

Here's my Dream Resort

Disney's Magic Kingdom (dedicated to the fantastical elements of Disney. Classic Disney animation primarily)
  1. Imagination Lane
  2. Pirate Cove (POTC, Peter Pan)
  3. Mysterious Island (Jules Verne, tikis, Jungle Book)
  4. Hero's Harbor (Aladdin, Sinbad, Hercules, Odyssey, etc)
  5. Forbidden Forest (Disney villains, NBC, etc)
  6. Storybook Village (Pinocchio, Disney princesses, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh, Mr. Toad, etc)
  7. Dumbo's Circus
  8. Discovery Bay (H.G. Wells, steampunk)
  9. Sci-Fi City (Flash Gordon, Buck Rogers, GotG, TRON, Wreck-it Ralph, WALL-E, etc)
Disney's Hollywood Adventure (based on the magic and mystery of movies)
  1. Hollywood Boulevard
  2. Lucas Landing (Indiana Jones and Star Wars)
  3. Muppet Studios (Muppets, Fraggle Rock, Labyrinth, Dark Crystal)
  4. Pixar Place (The Incredibles, Monsters, Nemo, Toy Story, Bug's Life, Ratatouille)
  5. Toontown (Roger Rabbit, Mickey Mouse)
  6. Marvel Metro (Spider-Man, Avengers, X-Men, Fantastic Four, etc)
  7. Pandora (Avatar)
Disney's America (based on the idealized America of past, present and future)
  1. Main Street USA (1900s)
  2. Jamestown (1600s)
  3. Liberty Square (Revolutionary War/1700s)
  4. New Orleans Plaza (Southern culture/early to mid 1800s)
  5. Frontierland (realistic Wild West)
  6. Folk Country (fantastical Wild West/folk tales)
  7. Radiator Springs (Cars Land duplicate)
  8. American Waterfront (similar to TDS)
  9. Tomorrowland (mixture between Future World and Tomorrowland '67)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom