MagicBands begin automatically linking on-ride PhotoPass photos from today at Walt Disney World

Justinj2

There is a time limit before you have to purchase again. It may be 45 days, but I'm not sure on that. If you bought in Dec 2014, you would have to buy again for August 2015. My son had one from..... maybe July? We had to purchase again for our October.

After the first photo is downloaded you'll have 30 more days to use Memory Marker that's what the Offical FAQ says on Disney World's site. In other news I rode Test Track on Wednesday and just checked my account and instead of my image popping up its another car with random people don't know how that happened..

dreamfinder

After the first photo is downloaded you'll have 30 more days to use Memory Marker that's what the Offical FAQ says on Disney World's site. In other news I rode Test Track on Wednesday and just checked my account and instead of my image popping up its another car with random people don't know how that happened..

The just recently enabled mass adding of pictures via Magic Bands. Most likely still have some quirks to work out in the system. Contact their support and they will try to find your picture.

dreamfinder

What is the cost per ride photo download, if you don't have Memory Maker?

I believe it's something like $14.95 per download. The breakeven point for Memory Maker pre-buy is normally around 10 or so downloads/prints. They have had options where you could buy the ride photo and get a USB thumb drive at the same time if you buy it on site. They also may still offer Attractions+, which entitled you to all ride pictures for 14 days for $44.95. You needed to buy that in park and have them add your ride picture after each ride. No idea if that is still offered with since they started the automatic linking, and how it would work with Magic Bands or if they would still give you the little card on a lanyard.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom