Disney Interview

Avonsoar93

Original Poster
formally a CP (spring '14 extended to advantage) and I came back to home only to be ready to move back to Florida in 2 weeks. I currently have a job and they're transferring me locations but I decided to apply for Disney PT qsfb (which was my CP role) and got an interview! I'm very nervous. Would you say the interview at casting is similar to the phone interview as a CP? Would they ask the same questions? And about how many hours should I expect to get as a PT? I know some friends who were PT but occasionally went over PT hours every once in a while.

fugawe09

Same basic types of questions but can be a little bit more of a conversation than the phone interview. Sometimes the interviewer has available positions that weren't specifically posted online. Maybe you get interviewed for QSR and something in the interview strikes them that "hey you might also be perfect for this attractions role we just had open up" and they may ask you if you are interested in that as well - even though attractions wasn't an available posting. Not always though.

Hours kind of depends on what the area's hours are, how many CPs are trying to give away shifts, if special events like Food & Wine are on, etc. If you give full availability, they could give you FT hours for up to a few weeks before you get capped on hours. Or they could give you bare bones hours if the parks are slow and closing early. If FT is what you want, put in the request after getting hired. If you are specific on what you want the wait could be years. If you will do anything anywhere it can happen quick.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom