The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DinoInstitute

Last few resorts, I have been staying at my parents Timeshare, so I just have to pay the booking fees. It was nice having Disney trips for $900 total for a week.. :D

This year I am taking my GF to the Port Orleans French Quarter.
:DWell, price wise, that's the big advantage. Luckily though I am adjusted to the WDW Vacation-Life, and have a DVC. Also, as I probably said before, I am one of us who are lucky enough to have a silver pass. I have never seen French Quarter, but I actually just finished watching an advertisement for them on youtube about 20 minutes ago. It seems really nice, I'll bet you'll have a blast:) (and if there is a silver lining of being eliminated, now you don't have to worry about the comp during your trip;):D)

Voxel

President of Progress City
:DWell, price wise, that's the big advantage. Luckily though I am adjusted to the WDW Vacation-Life, and have a DVC. Also, as I probably said before, I am one of us who are lucky enough to have a silver pass. I have never seen French Quarter, but I actually just finished watching an advertisement for them on youtube about 20 minutes ago. It seems really nice, I'll bet you'll have a blast:) (and if there is a silver lining of being eliminated, now you don't have to worry about the comp during your trip;):D)
That is a big plus to be honest, my GF have talked about DVC in the future. Though that depends on many factors. Last year we meet a lovely couple who move to Disney World in December and Stay for 4 weeks.

DinoInstitute

That is a big plus to be honest, my GF have talked about DVC in the future. Though that depends on many factors. Last year we meet a lovely couple who stay 4 weeks a year at Disney.. All at one time.
:jawdrop: 4 Weeks!?!?! :inlove:
Ikr, 4 weeks sounds awesome!! I just would so love residency in WDW...I probably wouldn't even go to the parks as much as you'd think...probably spend most of my time at my resort or in Disney Springs.:D
Dang, how I dream of Golden Oak!:inlove:

RMichael21

Ikr, 4 weeks sounds awesome!! I just would so love residency in WDW...I probably wouldn't even go to the parks as much as you'd think...probably spend most of my time at my resort or in Disney Springs.:D
Boy, those estates are EX$PENSIVE! :)

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

MonorailRed

Applebees

Jan-May Next Year! :D

Not "Officially" on property… But still pretty darn close! :cool:

Boy, those estates are EX$PENSIVE! :)

200.gif

200.gif

200.gif

That they are…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom