How Many Days for You? Part 11

LudwigVonDrake

262.number.gif

Upvote 0

Lisalyn

Today is the day! Heading South and spending the night in Valdosta (decided to break it up this time so we aren't exhausted driving 7 hours and then hitting the parks). Waking up nice and early tomorrow morning and will be hitting Epcot well before noon (and all rested up I might add! lol) - staying at Art of Animation - Little Mermaid Room with my Disney BFF through Friday. Lots of fun things to do this trip! Dining with Princesses at Akershus tomorrow night (I've done the breakfast..never the dinner), Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tuesday night (my favorite fireworks show for sure!), Be Our Guest for lunch vs dinner AND Festival of Fantasy Parade (very excited to see this), Raglan Road with my niece Thursday night (she is on the DCP and currently working at the Grand Floridian) and Friday Whispering Canyon Cafe. I cannot wait to see Wilderness Lodge and try Whispering Canyon Cafe! And tossed up all in there Fantasmic, Finding Nemo the Musical, HOPING to get photo ops with Anna and Elsa but I'm afraid of the wait (we couldn't obtain FP). Either way it will be a fun filled week and I love the fact that I totally can download from work and not think about a thing except where I am, the atmosphere, people and fun!

If you see me - say hi! Pretty recognizable by my photo. See you in a week!! :happy:

Upvote 0

coachwnh

Today is the day! Heading South and spending the night in Valdosta (decided to break it up this time so we aren't exhausted driving 7 hours and then hitting the parks). Waking up nice and early tomorrow morning and will be hitting Epcot well before noon (and all rested up I might add! lol) - staying at Art of Animation - Little Mermaid Room with my Disney BFF through Friday. Lots of fun things to do this trip! Dining with Princesses at Akershus tomorrow night (I've done the breakfast..never the dinner), Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Tuesday night (my favorite fireworks show for sure!), Be Our Guest for lunch vs dinner AND Festival of Fantasy Parade (very excited to see this), Raglan Road with my niece Thursday night (she is on the DCP and currently working at the Grand Floridian) and Friday Whispering Canyon Cafe. I cannot wait to see Wilderness Lodge and try Whispering Canyon Cafe! And tossed up all in there Fantasmic, Finding Nemo the Musical, HOPING to get photo ops with Anna and Elsa but I'm afraid of the wait (we couldn't obtain FP). Either way it will be a fun filled week and I love the fact that I totally can download from work and not think about a thing except where I am, the atmosphere, people and fun!

If you see me - say hi! Pretty recognizable by my photo. See you in a week!! :happy:
Safe travels and have a wonderful time!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

Safe travels.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom