The WORST Feeling in the World... Disney World that is...

wedway71

Original Poster
At Disney World.... weather is perfect and lines are non existent. What a great day to be at my favorite place on the planet.... suddenly... in the background there is this annoying sound... its getting louder and louder and louder....

Dammit... its my alarm.. I am late for work..!!! :(

s&k'smom

Yes I was dreaming of the Contemporary Resort, taking an early morning stroll, going for that first cup of coffee and YUP had to get up for work!

zurgandfriend

My dream is always that I'm on the DME heading to MCO and I'm saying "wait we didn't get to the Magic Kingdom, we didn't get to Epcot, we didn't get to eat at any favorite restaurants" then I wake up in a sweat.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
That I'm going to forget that I'm supposed to be at Disney until the last day of my trip....

StarWarsGirl

Am I the only person here incapable of having a good Disney dream? All of mine are about somehow ending up lost, boats overturning on Pirates or Splash Mountain, and most recently, lost Magic Bands. No idea why THAT upset me so much, but it did. Oh, and then there's the one where I'm in the park and suddenly, I have no clothes on. I would LOVE to have a good Disney dream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom