Late April 2015 Planning

Philharmagically

FINALLY! I am going back to WDW in April after an incredible holiday back in 2011.

Only problem is, this time, it will just be my dad and I, as opposed to having my sister as well... Apart from Splash Mountain, the only other even moderately "thrill" ride we got him on was Expedition Everest by tricking him into going (he still hasn't quite forgiven us for our "deception"!).
So what do about rides? I've only used single riders line once on Mission Space (using FP as well). And I had to wait longer than the standby line to get on. Also, I've heard that it's a lot harder to get reservations for tables of 2....

Also, this will be at the end of a massive 2 week holiday in the USA & Canada (Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, New York, Toronto, Orlando), so I won't have the energy to go full on commando like I did last time (13 rides - some repeats - in 3 hours at MK).
I only have 3 days of Disney, 1 for Universal (both parks in one day). Any suggestions on which parks to go to? I was thinking maybe MK twice plus one other park. I'll be staying on site at POFQ, and going late April, a few weeks after Easter which I hope will mean lower crowds.

wdwfan4ver

I had no problems getting reservations for two earlier this year.

I think Epcot is your spot for a 2nd park.

I am going the fact Disney Hollywood Studios closed down 3 attractions permanently and it points to even more attractions will be closing in 2015 besides the fact your dad isn't big on thrill rides. The only question is which attractions would close based on the information insiders on this site mentioned. The problem with the closings is the amount things to do or the lines could get even bigger for current attractions as a result.

Upvote 0

Allygator

I'm going towards the end of April and I made my reservations last Thursday. If you haven't reached your 180 day mark you should any day now.

Upvote 0

Philharmagically

Original Poster
I'm going towards the end of April and I made my reservations last Thursday. If you haven't reached your 180 day mark you should any day now.
We are still currently sorting out the itinerary for the whole trip, so no reservations will be booked for at least another couple of weeks. Hence my worry about getting an ADR.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom