Grand Marnier Slushie

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
image.jpg
I think I nailed it!! :)

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
For either, get Luigi's Italian Ice, for Orange and Grand Marnier. For Lemon - Grey Goose Citron Vodka, 1 cup of ice crushed then blended with 1 container Italian Ice until a puree and add 2 ounces of the liquer and pulse til blended. I always tried the online recipes that called for sweet & sour mix and it is not even close. My fave drink!

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Exactly, hence the "original way" comment. Also makes my eggnog at Christmas just that much more delicious and I've been known to sneak a drop or two into my cup of tea. :angelic:

I like the flavor a bit too much to drink it straight up... ;) but I do add an extra shot to the top of the slushie sometimes like they now offer in the supersize. I bought a few too many of those while there in September. :-/ Will have to try it Eggnog, sounds great.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
I like the flavor a bit too much to drink it straight up... ;) but I do add an extra shot to the top of the slushie sometimes like they now offer in the supersize. I bought a few too many of those while there in September. :-/ Will have to try it Eggnog, sounds great.

Warm the eggnog up a bit in the microwave before adding the Grand Marnier - I learned that secret from my dad.

My mom also made this amazing Grand Marnier souffle. I wish I had gotten the recipe from her before she passed away.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
Warm the eggnog up a bit in the microwave before adding the Grand Marnier - I learned that secret from my dad.

My mom also made this amazing Grand Marnier souffle. I wish I had gotten the recipe from her before she passed away.

Thanks for the tip! I know it probably wouldn't be as good as your mom's but Julia Child made one that maybe could be similar. It is in one of my cookbooks and is online I believe. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom