The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt7187

Looks like they may not be using Disney for the spin-offs

Just one question who is Matty :confused:, and I may be wrong about not using Disney as I think as of last novel....
They were hired for an internship at Disney in Burbank or something:confused:
Matty was the one who was rarely spoken of, but I believe she kind of had a cliffhanger ending.

RMichael21

She was the one who escaped from the government facility (I think that's what it was) in the last book and as Matt said, had a pretty cliffhanger ending. That was one of the many disappointments of the 7th book, we never found out what happened to her.

tcool

She was the one who escaped from the government facility (I think that's what it was) in the last book and as Matt said, had a pretty cliffhanger ending. That was one of the many disappointments of the 7th book, we never found out what happened to her.
Technically shes getting her own book in the spin-off series so not to worry :D

tcool

The 'Harry Potter' author has written a new story about Dolores Umbridge, a witch and former Hogwarts professor
Author J.K. Rowling’s website Pottermore.com has announced that the Harry Potter creator has penned a brand new story, which will go live on the site on Oct. 31.
The story will feature Dolores Umbridge, a witch and former Hogwarts professor, who first appeared in the fifth Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which was published in 2003. Umbridge was played by actor Imelda Staunton in the film adaptation of the series.
“Umbridge is not only one of the most malicious Potter characters, she is the only person other than Lord Voldemort to leave a permanent physical scar on Harry,” reads the update posted to Pottermore.com on Friday. “The new exclusive J.K. Rowling content provides a rich, 1,700-word back story about Umbridge’s life filled with many new details, as well as Rowling’s revealing first-person thoughts and reflections about the character.”

Matt7187

cFntoyu.gif

DinoInstitute

Who is hosting the bonfire?
For the hat? I think it violates a few Florida state safety issues, but I'd definitely go!:p;)
Team Land is using 1 Vacation Day. Challenge 11 is now due Sunday, October 26th, at 5 PM EST. Land has used all five of the Days they are permitted to use for each challenge.
Woah! I had so much going on this week I forgot that the due date is right upon us! Cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom