Birthday #2 at WDW

Hugo

Original Poster
Hello there

I am planning to be at All Star Sports in November. Me and my wife are bringing our son for his 2 years old birthday. It is his first time visit to WDW. It is second visit for us.

I took the Quick Service dinner since our son is not easy to be calmed during food time and a Table dinner for us is usually not That quiet. One has to eat while the other
Is taking care or entertaining the baby.

However since his birthday is while we are there I was wondering if I could reserve or book a lunch or dinner with character (he loves Mickey) . How does that work? Can I do it even if my package is for Quick services ( I dont mind paying this extra food plan). Small cakes are
Available?

I would like to hear suggestions about this please. Although at 2 years he might not remember the celebration itself we (parents) want to have this moment unforgetable?

Thanks in advance for your tips

CAPTAIN HOOK

Having pre-booked the QS Dining Plan, your meals at QS establishments are now taken care of within your daily limits. Anything else that you choose to eat at Disney will mean paying for.
That is exactly the same if you were to book a character meal - just pay for it in exactly the same way as if you were were dining out at home - easy !!
Chef Mickeys at the Contemporary is the obvious choice - just mention to your server that its the lads birthday

sophie_the_pooh

You can also meet Mickey at Tusker House in AK, they have a great breakfast, my son was 2 1/2 when we went and loved it. I've never been to Chef Mickey, but I hear it's also great, we'll be trying it on our next trip.

Hugo

Original Poster
You can also meet Mickey at Tusker House in AK, they have a great breakfast, my son was 2 1/2 when we went and loved it. I've never been to Chef Mickey, but I hear it's also great, we'll be trying it on our next trip.
Which characters appear in Tusker House? My son is a pretty good fan of Mickey , Goofy and Pluto

Vixynkitty

Hi! I'm new here and see I have alot to read! Does anyone know off hand if at Tusker house you take your own pictures or if there is photographers that will take your pictures that link to your memory maker? Although spending the time taking the pictures for my littles first trip is important I want to actually try to enjoy the trip with him too! Too often I get caught up taking pictures that I don't sit back and actually enjoy the magic!

Weather_Lady

Hi! I'm new here and see I have alot to read! Does anyone know off hand if at Tusker house you take your own pictures or if there is photographers that will take your pictures that link to your memory maker? Although spending the time taking the pictures for my littles first trip is important I want to actually try to enjoy the trip with him too! Too often I get caught up taking pictures that I don't sit back and actually enjoy the magic!

There should be Photopass/MemoryMaker photographers present at the Tusker House character breakfast. I'm not sure about other meals.

If you can't find one, keep in mind that any CM will be happy to take a family photo on request with your camera, so you can get some photos with you in them! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom