Is the clock ticking on the Sorcerer Mickey Hat icon at the Studios? YES!

PhotoDave219

I was kidding. I was referencing the fact that everyone said they know it's official without their sources.

Anyway, on a real note, the website Intercot is announcing that it's "official". Once again, no sources, but I believe that's where everyone is getting their news from.

I don't know… My 10 years of being on this form and making contacts with inside the Walt Disney Company… I've got a pretty damn good reputation of being mostly spot on.

My sources remain anonymous and for the most part, I just don't post what they tell me anymore.

So you can question my sources all you want, but I'm very clear on this. I'm not going to burn them or any of my friends just to satisfy your curiosity.

Disneyhead'71

If they remove the Hat, what are they going to replace it with? If it has anything to do with Frozen, I wont be going there anymore.
Imagine a 150' tall one of these:

Olaf_from_Disney's_Frozen.png

FoozieBear

I don't know… My 10 years of being on this form and making contacts with inside the Walt Disney Company… I've got a pretty **** good reputation of being mostly spot on.

My sources remain anonymous and for the most part, I just don't post what they tell me anymore.

So you can question my sources all you want, but I'm very clear on this. I'm not going to burn them or any of my friends just to satisfy your curiosity.

Not what I was referring to. I have people in various different places that I wouldn't reveal to anyone, but I found it funny how people on this thread were posting that "they posted online that it's official" with no sources or anything. Nothing against folks like you, and I don't blame ya.

FoozieBear

I never thought that hat would actually come to being moved. At some point I just assumed it would be there forever. Truth is, I'm going to miss that hat once it's gone. The new-old view of the Chinese Theater would be cool, but I've always known it as seeing the hat down Hollywood Blvd. It will probably feel like I time-traveled.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom