Sparky359621

Original Poster
New magic bands have been announced

IMG_8616.jpg

Limited edition release date 10/24

IMG_8617.jpg

Open edition release date 10/31

IMG_8618.jpg

Limited edition release date 11/3 (only at hollywood studios)

IMG_8619.jpg

Limited edition 11/7 (Christmas party only)

Prices and the number of limited edition bands were not announced.

dreamfinder

Want. How do I get these? I want the Mickey Christmas one!

If the caption is correct and it is indeed an open release band, you may be able to buy it through the merchandise phone line or a merch reseller (please don't encourage them) and use the Link-It-Later program. Since the others are tagged as LE bands (if correct) you would need to activate these at the time of purchase, so they would most likely be an in park, in person purchase only. However, I think this is the first open edition character print design, the other open edition have just been the colored bands.

Sparky359621

Original Poster
Want. How do I get these? I want the Mickey Christmas one!
The blue Mickey and Minnie magic bands can most likely be found in the main street shops, and the band must be linked when you purchase the band. While the red Mickey and Minnie band can only be bought at Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party, it must also be linked when you purchase the band.

If the caption is correct and it is indeed an open release band, you may be able to buy it through the merchandise phone line or a merch reseller (please don't encourage them) and use the Link-It-Later program. Since the others are tagged as LE bands (if correct) you would need to activate these at the time of purchase, so they would most likely be an in park, in person purchase only. However, I think this is the first open edition character print design, the other open edition have just been the colored bands.
I believe the Link-It-Later option is only for the standard single color bands and I think the Frozen bands were the first open edition character print design.

Sparky359621

Original Poster
So how do you get these special edition magic bands? Can you choose to get them when booking the hotel/tickets?
No, they can only be bought at the parks. The Olaf bands can only be bought at wandering oakens trading post at Hollywood studios and the red Mickey and Minnie Christmas band can only be bought at Mickey's Verry Merry Christmas Party.

afb28

I doubt anything tops the haunted mansion wallpaper from here on out for me, unless they make it in purple. Not a fan of it being grey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom