Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Nemo14

Then let's give Shookie the bologna cake:
th

Soarin' Over Pgh

I have an interview at 10:30 with a company that. For the life of me, I can't figure out what theydo. Their website, Facebook and Twitter are relatively generic, which leads me to think its a scam, a marketing company, or a marketing scam company.

Regardless, I have nothing better to do right now so I'll go. Maybe it's legit. Maybe they'll hire me. If nothing else, I'm out of the houses for a few much needed hours. I'm at Starbucks right now and despite it being 40 degrees outside, these idiots have the air conditioning on. So I'm sitting here in my coat. But at least I'm out of the house for a few. I guess.

Nemo14

I have an interview at 10:30 with a company that. For the life of me, I can't figure out what theydo. Their website, Facebook and Twitter are relatively generic, which leads me to think its a scam, a marketing company, or a marketing scam company.

Regardless, I have nothing better to do right now so I'll go. Maybe it's legit. Maybe they'll hire me. If nothing else, I'm out of the houses for a few much needed hours. I'm at Starbucks right now and despite it being 40 degrees outside, these idiots have the air conditioning on. So I'm sitting here in my coat. But at least I'm out of the house for a few. I guess.
Good luck anyway. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom