The Amazing Race 25

DinoInstitute

Good show last night - a lesson in humility!
:D I guess so.

I'm so angry though that they still have the save! What up with dat?! I mean, in survivor, if someone plays the hidden immunity idol, Jeff will never say "Well, you didn't get enough votes to be eliminated anyways, so heres your idol back".

I feel like there was a major power shift to some of the stronger players falling behind. I wonder if that'll effect the double u-turn coming next week. Things could get interesting....

seahawk7

I thought this past episode had some good physical humor. I really like when the show goes to the UK and Maelstrom ' s home. I didn't much care for the mom scolding her daughter. IMO they are a team and the usual mother/daughter dynamic doesn't bode well for any future success. I like them so I hope they nip their issues in the bud.

DinoInstitute

just watched the episode now, and I thought it was a pretty good one too! It was a close race, dramatic, and funny at times, and the challenges were good. I wished the other u-turn would have been used though on Jim and Misti. Even just used on someone else would be good, because then it would be a closer race to the finish.

Nemo14

It's interesting that now no one wants to use the U turn option though. Makes me wonder if they'll come up with a different one next year (perhaps one clue thing says they must complete both tasks or something random like that)

DinoInstitute

It's interesting that now no one wants to use the U turn option though. Makes me wonder if they'll come up with a different one next year (perhaps one clue thing says they must complete both tasks or something random like that)
Yeah, no one wants to make enemies, and while that's good for strategy, its bad for the producers. Maybe they are trying to save their allotted u-turn for the second one that comes towards the latter end of the race?

DinoInstitute

I also realized something when watching...Even with one of the best casts here in recent memory, I really don't have a favorite.

Everyone is so laughy and happy, creates drama, and puts up tough competition, which makes for a great cast of racers, but why is there no one I am specifically rooting for hard core? Maybe it really isn't too often when I get a team like Dave and Conner or Joey and Meghan who I just love and want to make sure that team makes it past no matter what, but I just kind of noticed that today. Not sure yet if I like it better this way or not, but it just feels weird.

DinoInstitute

Do you think we have some pretty strong all female teams this season?
Lets see, we have Shelly and Nici, Kim and Ally, and Amy and Maya left as full female teams. I definitely could see Kim and Ally winning the race, in fact they were my predictions to do so, and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. They have won the past 2 legs, so they might even be the team to beat, too. Ay and Maya I think might go a bit farther, but for some reason I do not see them winning. They haven't shown me anything special about them that they could go the distance. And then there's Shelly and Nici...I've got to admit, they are not as bad as I probably give them credit for, and last leg was a pretty goo one for them. However, they are going to have some sort of emotional breakdown even bigger than leg 4, and they will self destruct. I can feel it.

seahawk7

Lets see, we have Shelly and Nici, Kim and Ally, and Amy and Maya left as full female teams. I definitely could see Kim and Ally winning the race, in fact they were my predictions to do so, and I like them a lot more than I thought I would. They have won the past 2 legs, so they might even be the team to beat, too. Ay and Maya I think might go a bit farther, but for some reason I do not see them winning. They haven't shown me anything special about them that they could go the distance. And then there's Shelly and Nici...I've got to admit, they are not as bad as I probably give them credit for, and last leg was a pretty goo one for them. However, they are going to have some sort of emotional breakdown even bigger than leg 4, and they will self destruct. I can feel it.
I agree!

seahawk7

Is it just me or does he have crazy eyes?

pDaY3.AuSt.74.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom