Trip Club November 2014

Minnesota disney fan

I didn't know this type of site was available til today! Duh! Would have joined earlier. My husband and I are going to POR, our home away from home:)) November 18th to the 26th. It will be the closest to Thanksgiving we have every been, but family with grandkids are meeting us later on the 20th and could only get off from school at that time. We usually go around 11th or 12th for 8 days. But it will all be good:) Can't wait! 2 and a half weeks! Wow, so much planning and wishing and waiting, almost over:)

cbettua

I will be there from the 14th to the 16th at AOA. Short trip to see the lights :) We will be visiting MK and Hollywood Studios. No party for us this time.

Longers

We were the same, I've just started to adapt. We're heading to DHS today, what's left of it....

What building are you in @Longers? We're over in Acadian.
We are over in the Bayou number 28. We were at the mansions when we checked in so asked for the bayou. I love trees so to me it's where I want to be.
Hope you had a good day at DHS

TB4244

I haven't ventured up round the bayou yet, although I do keep meaning to. It's very pretty. I do love POR.

DHS was great, I actually ventured on to ToT today too, it's the first time I've ever done it :)

Longers

I haven't ventured up round the bayou yet, although I do keep meaning to. It's very pretty. I do love POR.

DHS was great, I actually ventured on to ToT today too, it's the first time I've ever done it :)
Well done you. Enjoying your trip report. I have started one too and that kept me occupied on the plane for a while.

Safe travels to our next three Nov trip club Members who travel tomorrow

Tiggertoo56

I have arrived at POR now too. 5am and awake due to time difference. Magic Kingdom today so will be liking out for the WDW Magic badges
Glad to hear you've now arrived we're all settled in at POFQ and having a great time! Not seen any WDW buttons since I've been hwre though. At Animal Kingdom tomorrow.

TB4244

Well done you. Enjoying your trip report. I have started one too and that kept me occupied on the plane for a while.
I'm glad you're liking it. If nothing else it's helping me remember everything I've done each day. I'm going to read yours now :)
Glad to hear you've now arrived we're all settled in at POFQ and having a great time! Not seen any WDW buttons since I've been hwre though. At Animal Kingdom tomorrow.
We're at AK tomorrow as we're taking the backstage Safari tour first thing. I shall be wearing my badge/pin/button proudly.

Betsyboo

I'm glad you're liking it. If nothing else it's helping me remember everything I've done each day. I'm going to read yours now :)

We're at AK tomorrow as we're taking the backstage Safari tour first thing. I shall be wearing my badge/pin/button proudly.
My in laws are taking the Backstage Safari next Monday. I look forward to hearing what you think of it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom