The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I honestly dont think the attack was "terrorism". Looked more like a pair of nutzjobs who went postal (a la Boston) but focused on the government.

I still wonder.. WHO THE HELL ATTACKS CANADA?
isnt Canada one of the most peaceful countries out there?
Without getting political here - it was an act of terrorism.
The killer was a home-grown radicalized Jihadist whose postings on FB brought him to the attention of CSIS.
His passport was pulled when he wanted to travel to Syria.

His writings and rantings were political, and his intent was clear.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a nutjob. Clearly, he was. His motivation, however, was 100% terroristic.

In this country, we don't actually throw that word around - mainly, because it's not often necessary.

And this is what we lost:
image.jpg

donaldtoo

B0mBdW7CIAAQ9xi.jpg

Doughnuts Churros with Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce

We've had the little dessert ones with caramel dipping sauce from La Hacienda. If it's available, I tend to like to get both sauces and mix them. Mighty tasty...! :hungry: :)

donaldtoo

I have a good dutch oven recipe - I make it every time we go camping! If you use a dutch oven, is it considered baking or would it be grilling since you use charcoal????

We used to make peach cobbler in a Dutch oven on our backpacking trips back in the day.
Wasn't always pretty, but, darn delicious. :)

50ba9d7a21186137484d16bb60a1f40d.jpg

Pineapple upside down cake made in one sounds just as yum-o-rama...! :hungry: :)

seahawk7

Without getting political here - it was an act of terrorism.
The killer was a home-grown radicalized Jihadist whose postings on FB brought him to the attention of CSIS.
His passport was pulled when he wanted to travel to Syria.

His writings and rantings were political, and his intent was clear.

Doesn't mean he wasn't a nutjob. Clearly, he was. His motivation, however, was 100% terroristic.

In this country, we don't actually throw that word around - mainly, because it's not often necessary.

And this is what we lost:
View attachment 71166
Prayers for his family.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
We used to make peach cobbler in a Dutch oven on our backpacking trips back in the day.
Wasn't always pretty, but, darn delicious. :)

50ba9d7a21186137484d16bb60a1f40d.jpg

Pineapple upside down cake made in one sounds just as yum-o-rama...! :hungry: :)

My grandmother used to make all kinds of yummy things in her cast iron Dutch oven. This picture you posted really took me back many years to when she'd cook like that. I've been trying to stick my fork in this deliciousness, but it stops short when it hits the computer screen. Very frustrating!! I want some of this!!! ;) :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom