2014 Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party

mousehockey37

So $71+ tax for roughly 6 hours of "entertainment". Cookies and Cocoa, a "special" parade and Christmas Wishes... So why the price increase? It's been stated that the lights on the castle only use about 3 dryer loads of electricity, so that can't be it... Must be some damn good "free cocoa and cookies" that you get for a price like that.

This must be that crowd control pricing that I've been informed of in the past...

Marieclaude

I need only one ticket for MVMCP at november 7. If some have a over tickets for me, I need only one. Your price is mine :)

Thank you so much

jrh1985

Anyone know if Celebrate The Magic is planned for MVMCP this year? It's still not on the official website calendar. It was on there for MNSSHP.

DocMcHulk

Did Disney drop "Christmas" from " Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party"?
Via Attractions on Twitter:

B1mvsr_CQAAKYWd.jpg

afb28

going on Dec 18th, 2nd to last night, and taking my gf and her niece

first time doing a hard ticketed event even though i've been to the parks a billion times

ProjectX

Really gutted that Daisy and Donald have been bumped to walking and Anna and Elsa have not been given dialogue? They should have walked.

MMDDGPCDC

Really gutted that Daisy and Donald have been bumped to walking and Anna and Elsa have not been given dialogue? They should have walked.
Yeah I like Donald and Daisy's new Costumes but they should have had their own float. Why did Olaf and Kristoff need a float each? We also lost Scrooge and Horace (although they do meet and greets) while Chip and Dale now have to walk with Gingerbread men. Also, the order is so weird now! Mickey and Friends, Frozen, Confectionary, Princesses, Toys and then Santa. Disney need to think before they do. I'm getting sick of FROZEN!!!

Bolt

Yeah I like Donald and Daisy's new Costumes but they should have had their own float. Why did Olaf and Kristoff need a float each? We also lost Scrooge and Horace (although they do meet and greets) while Chip and Dale now have to walk with Gingerbread men. Also, the order is so weird now! Mickey and Friends, Frozen, Confectionary, Princesses, Toys and then Santa. Disney need to think before they do. I'm getting sick of FROZEN!!!
Too bad every child can't get enough of them. Granted, this will be like the only time they see then for real in their lives.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom