How to get from airport hotel to GF?

IslandGurl

Original Poster
My trip is booked and we're ready for our 3 night getaway to the GF!

We check into the GF 11/22, however we are flying into Orlando the night before, arriving at 10:45PM. I thought it would be a huge waste to stay at the GF that night, so I'm planning on booking a room somewhere near the airport, then getting up early Saturday and starting our Disney adventure!

Would any of the airport hotels provide transportation to Disney? To GF?
Is there a shuttle service I should call?
I'm just not sure how to get around...

While we are at it - any recommendations for a hotel close to the airport, in the $75-$125/night range? There are just too many to choose from!

Thanks in advance!
Kelly

Minthorne

I think if you stay near the airport you can schedule you magic express the next morning and take the airport hotel's shuttle back to MCO to catch the ME. The only draw back is you will need to keep your luggage with you through these moves.

Rob562

I second the above suggestion. You can either give DME fake flight info for a flight arriving approximately at the time that you think you'll be taking Magical Express from the airport to the GF, or you can call DME directly (866-599-0951) and they can schedule you as DME passengers not arriving on a flight.

-Rob

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
Just call the GF concierge. He will drive over himself to retrieve you and your family. He's very aloof though, so he may act like he can't/won't do it. That's his way, just be persistent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom