Mine Ride FP

Kate Alan

Original Poster
For those who have done so - is the Mine Ride worth the FP? Having never ridden it, my family would like to try it, but at the same time we are in WDW from Dec. 26-30 and know that it will be super crowded, so we want to be very careful with our FP picks. If you were in our shoes, would you use one of the initial three on it, or would you use it elsewhere?

If we go with the Mine FP, our other two would likely be Peter Pan (my sister and mother's favorite, but one we hate queuing for) and one of the Mountains (Space or Thunder). If we decided against the Mine FP, we'd add the other Mountain to the list.

SAV

If you haven't done it and can get a FP+ for it, I'd do it. There is no way I would wait stand-by for it, though. I came off underwhelmed by it. It was really short.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
If you want to ride it, snag the FP as soon as your window opens as they go fast. It is NOT worth waiting in the standby line, which will be hours long during Christmas week.

JasonDeyoung

I think it's worth it if you've never been on it. It is on the shorter end but still a fun ride especially if you've never been on. I only do standby if it's 30 mins or less which these coming few months it won't be.

Clamman73

I would get a FP for Mine Train, PP and Splash late morning/early afternoon and then after at the FP kiosk, grab a Space or Thunder for later.

durangojim

Depends if you have kids. As adults there are few rides we'll wait more than 30 mins for, as parents well wait up to 90.

DisneyGirl3820

Well worth it. The ride is so smooth. I know some folks on these boards think it's a "kiddie ride" but I thought it was great for adults as well (minus the creepy "Dopey" when you enter the dark part). I do agree, however, that it's too short. We rode it at night and it was a blast. Wouldn't wait for more than 30 minutes, though, for any ride. Fastpass+ is the only way I roll ;)

Kate Alan

Original Poster
Thanks guys! Snagged a time for it our first day at MK. Family is excited to at least try it out (and bypass the ridiculous stand by line!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom