Fastpass reservation ?

Dpint43

Original Poster
Hey guys my 30 day FP reservation date is coming up - what time am
I able to do this? Is this like making ADRs in the morning? Or will it be available in at midnight? Thanks!

Tom

Beta Return
Note that since you're a 30-day guest (i.e. you're staying off property or you have an AP), you will only be able to book FP+ for one day at a time, as you become 30-days out from each day. Only 60-day guests, staying on property, can book the entire trip at once.

But yes, when the system is working, you can log on after midnight Eastern Time (like right now) to start.

Tinkerbell397

I too am going to Disney, now 2 weeks away, and staying off property. I was on the computer at midnight every day to make FP selections for our trip. There were some nights that the dates did not one until well after midnight....I mean like 2 or 3 in the AM. Not sure why but maddening! Since we are going in November, it has not been difficult to do except there is no way to get FP's for Disney's Mine Train. I keep trying every day without success. One of the downsides of staying off site. Good Luck! :cat:

thomas998

Hey guys my 30 day FP reservation date is coming up - what time am
I able to do this? Is this like making ADRs in the morning? Or will it be available in at midnight? Thanks!

Don't hold your breath for any of the prime attractions. You wont have a chance. We booked 45 days in advance for a trip and all the prime rides were gone. So don't get your hopes up.

jrlbc06

Don't hold your breath for any of the prime attractions. You wont have a chance. We booked 45 days in advance for a trip and all the prime rides were gone. So don't get your hopes up.

Not always. I got Soarin', Mine Train, and Toy Story for 2 weeks from now. I did have to check back twice to get Mine Train. The others were all available.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom