The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
So, are Chaters the same as Chatters? o_O :p

Ha! That isn't how I typed it, I really need to pay more attention when I'm using my phone especially but that time I was on my mini and that device fixes more stuff than my iPhone.

The version I was going for had been Chat'ers. I have fun butchering the English language with apostrophes. That escape from real life where I can't do stuff like that.

Zweiland

It really is the best national anthem ever. I have a tendency to just say 'O Canada.' Plus the part in French. (not the video). Guy couldn't sing that well
It is a beautiful anthem. Politics aside, the Soviet anthem was also really nice.

I personally think that the US needs to officially change their anthem to America the Beautiful. It represents the entire country more than lyrics describing one battle, set to the tune of a British drinking song, ever will.

And Finland should officially change theirs to the chorus from Finlandia by Sibelius.

Gabe1

The two killers in these two separate incidents were on "a list".
88 others remain on that list.
Scary.

Yeah it is. Your embassy here in Illinois is crawling with police guarding it tonight. It is that unknown.

OSUgirl77

It is a beautiful anthem. Politics aside, the Soviet anthem was also really nice.

I personally think that the US needs to officially change their anthem to America the Beautiful. It represents the entire country more than lyrics describing one battle, set to the tune of a British drinking song, ever will.

And Finland should officially change theirs to the chorus from Finlandia by Sibelius.

That was the tune of my high school's Alma Mater. :)

StarWarsGirl

The poem itself is a nice poem. It's more the fact that it's set to the tune of a drinking song that I have an issue with...

Gabe1

This whole day has been whackadoodles, like everything has been a bit off center. Maybe it had something to do with the power company taking all of us here off the grid...

..or that annoying battery back up beep for the internet or talking to my Mom on the phone for over 2 hours. I rarely talk on the phone socially.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom