Pre-Trip Counting down for our WDW trip in October

Hi All,

First who are we? Michel, Ria and Sacha. True Disney lovers for years and since 2006 annual pass holders for DLP and also shareholders for DLP since 2 years! We go to DLP about 4 times a year. Sometimes just a short weekend trip, sometimes longer. You can find some TR from our DLP trips the last 2 years (see signature) and photo's of earlier trips to DLP (also link in signature).

Mies and Ria.jpg

Me and Ria last summer in DLP

Sacha HTH 01.jpg

Sacha in DLP last Christmas.

The feeling that we are going to WDW for real is getting better and better! And now it's time to share that feeling with you all.

Off course as true Disney lovers WDW was on our wishlist for years! And this year it is finally going to happen. I was there before when I was 18, so almost 24 years ago!

Next Saturday we are going to book our trip! We probably will stay in a villa with two cars (we are going with friends). We will be in USA from October 17th until October 24th. Just 7 days, but I bet the 7 days will be marvelous. The plan is to go to WDW for 4 days and 2 days to Universal. We need to ride the Harry Potter attraction ;).

harry potter.jpg

And Sacha is determining to ride Despicable Me and buy a minion as big as she can find :)

minion.jpg

Much more to come about our pretrip feelings and counting down.

So far the report... and I'll leave you with some pictures we are dreaming on to see live :)

disney-world-area-map.jpg

castle WDW.jpg

monorail.jpg

And hey the most important one.... can't imagine how the feeling will be when riding the road on the next picture!

gate WDW.jpg

More to come!! Counting down.... booking -2 days ... WDW -266 days!!

Have a mice and magical day!!!

Last edited:

PartOfYourWorld

I hope you are having a fantastic trip!!!!!! Can't wait to read about it when you get back!!!

And I may be visiting your part of the world sooner than I realized....my husband and I are planning on flying over to Paris after our 7 night Norwegian cruise next year and staying at Disneyland Paris for a few nights! :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom