Disney Bucket List

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Annual Pass Holder
5 Disney Cruises
World Showcase Passport
Broadway shows so far: Mary Poppins, The Lion King, Newsies & Beauty and the Beast.
Formerly a D23 fan club member. (Too expensive for a bunch of offers I can't use)
True Mountaineer

belledream

Done:
Annual Passholder (when my parents paid for it ;))
1 Disney Cruise - sailing again in 2015!
Disney on Ice - Let's Celebrate!
Toy Story Midway Mania secrets
World Showcase Passport - and those masks with the paper ornaments they used to have!
Disney Broadway Show - Lion King
MNSSHP

Bucket List Standouts:
Live at Disney World (Golden Oak): this is our retirement goal!
The Kitchen Sink: can't wait to bring our big little family to do this some day
Haven't been to Disneyland ever, and probably wouldn't fly to CA just to spend a few days there, but if we're ever planning to be in the area, you bet we're stopping by.

PolynesianPrincess

I have completed 7 and have visited 2 out of the 6 Disney "resorts" in the world with Paris next in 2016.

I also have my own Disney bucket list with things like be the grand marshall in the MK parade, be chosen for the Indiana Jones show and Backlot Tour (been chosen 7 times for Indy and luckily, since it's closed now, we were in the Backlot Tour in 2006) cruise on all 4 Disney ships (been on 1 so far with another next month) participate in a RunDisney event (Tower of Terror 10 Miler in 2012) stay at every WDW resort (stayed at 10 so far.. 11 after POFQ in November) stay at all 3 DLR hotels (checking off Grand Californian next fall) do several of the tours (Behind the Seeds at Epcot, Walk in Walt's Footsteps at DLR) MVMCP (been twice) MNSSHP (been twice) visit WDW on my birthday and the big one.... on a 24hour event day, wake up and start in the MK, take a late afternoon, early evening flight to Cali and finish the day at DLR! :)

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Still working on Number 1, but on my list is making it to all 11 parks and not just the 5 Resorts (done that). I have now done 10 of the 11 parks and am heading to California Adventure in May to complete the list. Next will be Shanghai within a year of its opening.

bethymouse

I have a World Showcase Passport from EPCOT.
I still want to go on a Disney Cruise some day!
I want to eat at every Disney World restaurant, and stay at every Disney World resort!:D

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

If you ever do, I'd highly suggest one of the smaller ships actually. Less people, and a lot less walking. It feels like you're walking half a mile to get from one side of the ship to the other on the new big ships! O-o

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I have a World Showcase Passport from EPCOT.
I want to eat at every Disney World restaurant, and stay at every Disney World resort!:D

The cruise is AWESOME!! I wish I could go on one of the girls cruises they have planned on the site here, but the dates don't work with being a teacher.

GrammieBee

Alas, after visiting Walt Disney World on and off for forty years, we have completed only five items and part of two others on the bucket list. What is worse, we have no intention of doing most of the remaining items. We are either too old or they are way out of our reach.. And here I thought we were pretty good Disney fans. Oh, well.

JIMINYCR

Done some items... others will have to wait until I win the lottery, inherit a ton of money, make a killing on the stock market, win big at the track, discover a vein of gold or deposit of oil in my back yard or in some other way become filthy rich and independently wealthy. :rolleyes: Some day....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom