What if we are slightly late for our FP+...

Sudcaro- Sudcaro

Original Poster
I'm not talking an hour late of course, but, say, 10 minutes (because we were stuck at a restaurant or attraction, or on the road, or whatever). Will the CMs still let us use the FP line or is it cancelled immediately?
Just wondering (we are not planning on being late of course, but life has its ways!)

asialeigh

You should have a 15 min leeway after your time has passed. Just as with dining reservation. Although it is at the discretion of the cast member working the attraction entrance.

G00fyDad

Oh for the good old days where you walk in the FP line with a ticket with expired 4, 5, or even 6 hours earlier :)

And that was what was wrong with those good old days. I wish I had $5 for every time I saw someone lose their mind on a CM for not allowing them to use a FP from that morning to get in that evening. Of course, I could make just as much money with a $1 for every time I watched a CM cave to the inconsiderate guest who walked up and flashed one of these WAYYYYY over expired FP's. :rolleyes:

mattdenine

Interesting. Did the CM override the orb, because it certainly wouldn't have turned green?
Not sure what they did but we asked instead of waiting around they said no problem and they made us scan our bands and the orb turned green. They could have done something with the system but I'm not positive.

Good to hear. I have an 11:40 for Tink, but that's cutting it mighty close to when I need to leave for Epcot (lunch ressie). Was hoping I could just show up at 11 and just wait like normal, though I don't know what Tink's wait times are like now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom