How far out should i buy tickets?

projectaero

Original Poster
Hey guys.
I will be in Universal Studios Orlando in Late June and wanting to know when the best time for me to book tickets.
Does it matter if its on the day or a week before so i have them printed out ready to go?

projectaero

Original Poster
Is it preferred to get through Orlando ticket centre who the unofficial disney guide says to use. For convenience?

fugawe09

If you are just purchasing regular park tickets they are not date-specific, never expire (until first use of a multi-day ticket) and you can buy them anytime. If you buy them now, you pay today's rate (they usually go up a few dollars every year, never down). If you are getting Express, those ARE date-specific. Best advice is to get your tickets ahead of time directly from the park or from a reputable seller like AAA or Visit Orlando. The advantage to buying direct is that if there is an issue with your ticket not scanning at the gate, Guest Services can swipe your payment card to locate the transaction and fix it. If you buy your tickets from a random ticket guy and they don't work, it's your problem to take up with the random ticket guy.

pbrsaau

We are going first week in November. I am still double checking whether there is any savings purchasing online vs. purchasing at AAA. Any thoughts or opinions either way?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom