Valhalla Golf - Rickie Fowler's trousers

Soarin' Over Pgh

Watching Ichabod Crane reacting to modern society takes priority.

...it does.

Went to make my husband's lunch with 2 minutes left in the half and came back to a different game.

Right? They haven't looked this good all year. But I don't think the poor Texans are used to our weather, it's 40 something degrees (for the record I'm wearing a tank top) and windy, sitting right there on the river. Usually colder at the stadium than the rest of the city....

They's cold :D

Soarin' Over Pgh

Today's wake-up picture

View attachment 70879

Looks more like a multi layered photo of the last time Daisy got into the trash.

Ate the coffee grinds, took a nap. Ate the banana peels, took a nap, ate the paper plates and whatever various leftovers were on them, napped.

My entire kitchen was covered in refuse and very obvious dog -laying marks...and she had ketchup and coffee grinds on her back and sides.

...her and her explosiveness slept outside that night, because wooooooooo boy there's a reason dogs shouldn't eat coffee grinds. :jawdrop:

Soarin' Over Pgh

i have an interview at Macy's in a few hours. I'm not expecting to get the job, but I'm going to act like I really, really want it anyhow.

This job search thing is awful. I'm going home afterwards and will start to clean out the basement and pack because I have a feeling it's going to come to me moving home. And that's the last case resort, worst case scenario...and quickly approaching.

Yay.

Nemo14

i have an interview at Macy's in a few hours. I'm not expecting to get the job, but I'm going to act like I really, really want it anyhow.

This job search thing is awful. I'm going home afterwards and will start to clean out the basement and pack because I have a feeling it's going to come to me moving home. And that's the last case resort, worst case scenario...and quickly approaching.

Yay.
((hug))
Good luck!

NYwdwfan

Yay.

Good luck. I know this stinks but eventually you will find something perfect. ((hugs))

NYwdwfan

So I bought a round brush about a month ago. This thing rocked. My hair dried amazing. After about a month the glue melted and the brush part separated from the handle. Normally I'd just throw it out and buy another one but for some reason I emailed John Frieda. So they emailed back and gave me a number to call and they are mailing me a new brush! I just hope this one doesn't melt like the other one did. I have a sneaking suspicion that it will because I use a professional hairdryer that gets hotter than Hades, but I did think it was nice of them to replace it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom