corrupt a wish

tcool

Granted, but it's for Frozen sing along
I actually like Frozen a lot and that isn't a punishment.....for me that is....
I wish I had some oreo's ;)
Granted but you have to pay $100 dollars for each oreo you eat from now on

I wish Maelstrom wasn't being replaced, and that Frozen got its own E-Ticket Trackless Dark Ride at Magic Kingdom that has easy to get fastpasses , it will not effect prices of WDW nor do the crowd go up, I can be able to ride this ride, it replaces nothing, and that Frozen only remains in this mini-land of Arendelle.

The Empress Lilly

I wish Maelstrom wasn't being replaced, and that Frozen got its own E-Ticket Trackless Dark Ride at Magic Kingdom that has easy to get fastpasses , it will not effect prices of WDW nor do the crowd go up, I can be able to ride this ride, it replaces nothing, and that Frozen only remains in this mini-land of Arendelle.
Granted, the rest of WDW is closed.

I wish they would build a ride in Japan.

Livialovesdisney

Granted you now see the movie through their eyes and never enjoy it again.

I wish for a Wreck-it-Ralph arcade in Downtown Disney.

(That would be AWESOME and I would never leave!!!!) Granted but it will always be super crowded all the time due to high demand

I wish WDW opened a disney fast food joint like Mcdonalds but healthier and tastier and better(so basically not like Mcdonalds) but it has a drive thru and gives out collectible disney characters with each meal. :)

tcool

Granted, but one kids meal will cost you $20. And the characters cost $5 extra.

I wish HS would get another E ticket
Granted welcome to Michael Bay's Explosions Company - Feel It! a thrilling 3 minute fast paced rollercoaster that will literally (not figuratively) make your head explode*.
*Disney is not responsible for your death as you will sign a waver before entering the park.

I wish for a GMR update

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom