The Sorcerer's Apprentice Season 2: International Edition - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JokersWild

Synopsis for the next Animated Disney Film:
“In the ancient South Pacific world of Oceania, Moana, a born navigator, sets sail in search of a fabled island. During her incredible journey, she teams up with her hero, the legendary demi-god Maui, to traverse the open ocean on an action-packed voyage, encountering enormous sea creatures, breathtaking underworlds and ancient folklore.”

Sounds like Wind-Waker
I'm actually really intrigued by this movie. It's great to see Disney finally do something with the Polynesian culture. Yes, Lilo and Stitch took place in Hawaii, but it didn't really focus on the culture in a way I think this will. Very interesting. Can't wait! As long as it doesn't turn into Frozen Goes Hawaiian.

I'm considering getting the HD remake for Wii U, also thinking of Link Between Worlds and Hyrule Warriors(doesn't really count). Ocarina looks interesting might get if the ever do a remake.
Buy it. It's incredible. As is Link Between Worlds. It's so great to have an old school Zelda game on the 3DS. Really fun. Hyrule Warriors is great too. Much different, and not canon, but it's a gray tribute to the entire franchise.

MonorailRed

Applebees
Congrats @jdmdisney99 and @MonorailRed for being inducted into the Hall of Fame! :)

It's pretty awesome. Thanks for all who voted!

tumblr_mhz7pk3Yvo1rid72do1_500.gif

DinoInstitute

They should make Kingdom Keepers a movie, and update it too as Book #2 used the original Ariel's Grotto, and they just got to Disneyland in Book #7, but overall its a good book series, but this would be so awesome as a movie franchise! :D
I read the first book about two years ago(I think). I thought that was a great way to tell a story that would take place in the parks!

DinoInstitute

In other news, this past weekend was movie time! On Saturday night, I sat at home and cuddled up and watched Earthquake! I thought it was a good movie, I do think watching that kind of terror and destruction makes for a good film (does that make me insane:confused:). But the effects and acting was quite poor. Sure, I know its old, but I want to re-watch the main earthquake-disaster scene with cartoon do-do music and it would make it a lot funnier than it was:D
I also saw Alexander and the no good, horrible, sucky, awful, screwed up, terror-inducing day. Actually I don't remember the name, but it was something like that:p. It was one of the Disney free screening movies, and I probably wouldn't have seen it otherwise, which would have been too bad. It was pretty funny and interesting how everything happens, not just random and silly.

I'm quite the critic!:D;)

tcool

Now that I think about it they used HISTK Stuff at Epcot as well as Test Track Dummies so it definitely has to be updated since those two things don't really exist anymore... plus the last book had something I wasn't expecting...
Ursula the Sea Witch is actually Storey Ming!:jawdrop:

jdmdisney99

Original Poster
Now that I think about it they used HISTK Stuff at Epcot as well as Test Track Dummies so it definitely has to be updated since those two things don't really exist anymore... plus the last book had something I wasn't expecting...
I liked because I like the series and how you hid the spoiler. I still haven't read that one. :D

Everyone, please follow the above example and use spoiler tags!

tcool

Just had the courage to read the Epilogue and :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
This can't be the last book there needs to be more at least 1 because Tia Dalma survived the fire at they Fantasyland Sky Station and she just finished chanting a spell, and oh my gosh she's still alive that's all that matters. Maybe she's doing a reincarnation spell to bring Maleficent and Chernabog back from the dead it just so exciting although she could've you know strike a deal with Hades to just pull them out of the river of death from Hercules. Maybe this is how Ridley is going to do the spinoffs hopefully what ever he does with that comes out soon.

Matt7187

I liked because I like the series and how you hid the spoiler. I still haven't read that one. :D

Everyone, please follow the above example and use spoiler tags!
I love those books. Would always pick them up the day they came out and read them in less than 2 days max.

Matt7187

Just had the courage to read the Epilogue and :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:
This can't be the last book there needs to be more at least 1 because Tia Dalma survived the fire at they Fantasyland Sky Station and she just finished chanting a spell, and oh my gosh she's still alive that's all that matters. Maybe she's doing a reincarnation spell to bring Maleficent and Chernabog back from the dead it just so exciting although she could've you know strike a deal with Hades to just pull them out of the river of death from Hercules. Maybe this is how Ridley is going to do the spinoffs hopefully what ever he does with that comes out soon.
There is supposedly a spin off series coming soon...

tcool

Looks like they may not be using Disney for the spin-offs
The Syndrome: Ridley Pearson's Kingdom Keepers Collection
COMING JANUARY 2015 in paperback and ebook!
A trilogy of novellas -- Amanda's Push, Jess's Dream, Mattie's Touch -- plus Unforseen
When Amanda travels east to Orlando on a hunch, she’s met with the worst news possible. Kingdom Keeper, Finn Whitman, is missing. Calling on her own gift (she’s telekinetic), her sister Jess’s ability to dream the future, and their fellow Fairlie, Matty Weaver’s, unexplained ability to read minds through physical contact, the three gifted girls must navigate treachery, deception and the stubborn, unwilling parents of the missing Keepers if they’re to save their friends.
Just one question who is Matty :confused:, and I may be wrong about not using Disney as I think as of last novel....
They were hired for an internship at Disney in Burbank or something:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom