POLL: PLANES, TRAINS, or AUTOMOBILES?

What is you preferred mode of transportation to get to Walt Disney World?

• Total voters

yensid67

Original Poster
If you posted your vote in this poll, please take time to tell us what you voted for and why! If you are going to WDW within BEFORE 2016, please let us know of your mode of transportation

yensid67

Original Poster
I made my vote for TRAINS, because the prices are cheaper than flying for us and the fact we have never taken a train before adds to the journey and makes it more exciting than doing something we already have done before like driving or flying!

tcool

Car because I live in Miami and it's in Orlando Area so it's 3 - 4 hours away no point in buying a ticket for me. I also been by bus, and not very fun....

NYwdwfan

Plane. It's about 20 hours to Orlando from here (with rest stops) and between gas, tolls, snacks, and possibly staying over halfway if we don't want to be exhausted when we get there, it's really just easier to fly. My family always drove growing up and while it was fun driving there, the way home was awful.

Weather_Lady

It's a 20+-hour drive from our home in NY, so for us, planes, it is! We have great daily direct service to Orlando on JetBlue from Syracuse, and I use a JetBlue AmEx to collect points for the trip, so it only costs us about $100 more to fly the 4 of us down every 2-3 years than we'd pay for gas if we drove, since 2 of us are flying for free. (Also, from here, a train would actually cost more than flying, and would take 3 days!)

Nemo14

If it's just the 2 of us for a week or less, flying is the best way. When the whole family is going, or depending on the time of year, the 22 hour drive works better.

G00fyDad

We fly, but hate Disney transportation so we rent an SUV when we get there. If we drove then I'd be divorced before we got to Orlando. Anyone see National Lampoon's Vacation?

MorganKelly

We have flown to WDW for every visit but one when Amtrak ran a terrific 2-for-1 deal. We live in Southeast PA and flights to Orlando are plentiful. It is an easy 2 hour flight. We try to book around fare sales. Once we retire we do plan a road trip. :happy: I actually look forward to that. Flying has become very stressful.

R W B

We drive from New Orleans. It's a 9-11hr drive depending on who's riding (if anyone) with us. It's not so bad. I would like to fly for one of our next trips just to experience it, use DME and what not so we'll see.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom