The Chit Chat Chit Chat Thread

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Oh carp, I just realized something ....

With the demise of the WITWIBS thread, that means there will be no Sageteer Hall of Fame election.

Doggone it, I figured @Goofyernmost and I were shoe-ins!
Either individually, or as everyone's favourite couple.

This better not be because I am Canadian.
I have demerit points and I'm not afraid to use them.

MinnieM123

Premium Member

With the demise of the WITWIBS thread, that means there will be no Sageteer Hall of Fame election.

Hmm. This one is a hard call. Canadians have maple syrup, milk in plastic bags, nice cold, crisp weather, and all kinds of fun winter sports. That gets a vote.

But then again, @Goofyernmost , is quite talented in his own right. When driving his bus in snow conditions, he enjoys entertaining his passengers, by doing donuts with his bus on the highway. That gets a vote, too.

I dunno . . . the award may need to be split between the two of you. :p

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

You're not the only one with a demerit point. :oops:

FutureCEO

I was thinking. I know, scary, right?

Has @The Mom and @wdwmagic ever met or talked through skype or whatever? How do you get the information for the website. Disney press releases or a trade secret? Are you an IT guy in your former life?

Just curious.

Last edited:

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Something in the air......Mendez cue card dude and often the skits fired from Letterman Show. Thou shalt not slam a writer into the wall. :eek:

Gabe1

Rumors are that Marley & Me is coming to TV as a series when the family adopts another puppy giving it the same name. Unconfirmed that Jennifer Aniston will be reprising her role.

Sure hope the future is better for this Pup.

Wrangler-Rick

Just Horsing Around…
Premium Member
Happy-Smiling-Sun_1.jpg

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Monday!!! I was trying to figure out what was going on and found the new thread (or do we still say thraed???) here. Thanks to @The Mom for setting up a new home for us! I see everyone is changing over to their Halloween Avitars, so after much searching I found one that I thought would be appropriate!! :)

Gabe1

View attachment 70743

Good Morning Everyone - Happy Monday!!! I was trying to figure out what was going on and found the new thread (or do we still say thraed???) here. Thanks to @The Mom for setting up a new home for us! I see everyone is changing over to their Halloween Avitars, so after much searching I found one that I thought would be appropriate!! :)

Like the avatar!

I expected it to be the headless horseman from the Boo Parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom