Disney Stock

Meditrina

Original Poster
I purchased a share of Disney from Oneshare.com - about 6 months ago - unfortunately too late to receive the actual paper certificate. They were supposed to be sending me a collectible certificate sometime in the fall of 2014. I've tried contacting them, but they are not answering phones or emails. Their facebook page is down, and their site says they are no longer taking orders. Looks like they took my money and left. Anyone else have an experience like this?

Tom

Beta Return
I would keep trying to contact them. But note that at the top of their website, it says:

The Oneshare Site is currently undergoing maintenance, and we cannot accept orders at this time.
We are working on the issue. Please check back later.

So, that might explain their lack of response right now.

Meditrina

Original Poster
Thanks. I've been trying for a while now, and that note has been there since June (according to some twitter searches). I'm thinking they are out of business, and my money is gone along with them.

Meditrina

Original Poster
OK, new purchase made at GiveAshare.com - very helpful and friendly phone service. Fingers crossed that it works out this time, and I got the stock at todays price, which helped a bit, since the price is down. As soon as I get notification of the registered stock, I'll be purchasing the new certificate from Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom