Cool Stuff Backstage as seen from Google

Crazydisneyfanluke

Though while this is not on Disney property it is still pretty amazing. This location is roughly northwest of Disney property near Hwy 27. I saw it in a video posted by Adam the Woo a while back when he visited the site. Looks like someone likes the Mickey!!

Mickey is in top left of image while Disney property is to the bottom right. I know, property lines are approximate. ;)

View attachment 58709

and here is a zoom view

View attachment 58708
Disney created this with their Voluntears awhile back.
Here is a video.

Monorail_Red_77

Original Poster
Ok, Here are a few new pics backstage at EPCOT. This time from our frineds at BING via birds eye view.
Based on other views around the WDW resort the view looks to be at least a year or so pre-new fantasy land.

Here's a staging area for the Food & Wine Fest kiosks. Not sure if it is permanent storage for when not on stage, or just getting them ready for show time. Location is backstage between Morrocco and France.
morrocco backstage food kiosks.jpg

Here's a random jungle cruise boat, and Hollywood Studios backstage tour trams, backstage of future world off to the far right (East?)
boat backstage epcot.jpg

Rob562

TomP

Yup, Rotonda West, FL. It's on the Gulf Coast between Sarasota and Fort Meyers.

http://goo.gl/maps/qQr2E

-Rob

IIRC, Rotonda West was a planned community back in the late seventies that went bust in the eighties when the economy went bad. They tried to revive it later, maybe 2000, but then the housing market went. Lots of snowbirds there. Fun Fact: Ed McMahon (Johnny Carson's sidekick on the tonight show) had a home there.

Stevek

IIRC, Rotonda West was a planned community back in the late seventies that went bust in the eighties when the economy went bad. They tried to revive it later, maybe 2000, but then the housing market went. Lots of snowbirds there. Fun Fact: Ed McMahon (Johnny Carson's sidekick on the tonight show) had a home there.
Sounds like it's made a bit of a comeback. Interesting set-up as each major spoke of the wheel has it's own golf course.

Nick Wilde

Though while this is not on Disney property it is still pretty amazing. This location is roughly northwest of Disney property near Hwy 27. I saw it in a video posted by Adam the Woo a while back when he visited the site. Looks like someone likes the Mickey!!

Mickey is in top left of image while Disney property is to the bottom right. I know, property lines are approximate. ;)

View attachment 58709

and here is a zoom view

View attachment 58708
:eek: You found where I'm from! (Click on my Avatar)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom