Which park would you visit twice?

Demeter Tess

Oh, totally MK. There's so much to do (especially with kids), and so much "repeat value" in its attractions. I mean, I could spend a whole day just riding Haunted Mansion over and over, LOL.

Ulysses McGill

You really need two days at MK to get through it without rushing everyone to the brink of oblivion. I'm an Epcot homer, but I would definitely hit MK twice.

Haniel

Original Poster
Hollywood Studios. Clearly. There's just too much to do in that park to pull it off in one day and it has FROZEN!
So I had never seen anyone say Hollywood Studios. Seems like the rides most people talk about in HS have a height restriction my kids don't meet(32" and 38", yea their short). The only other thing that DVD showed where the shows.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

epcotisbest

So I had never seen anyone say Hollywood Studios. Seems like the rides most people talk about in HS have a height restriction my kids don't meet(32" and 38", yea their short). The only other thing that DVD showed where the shows.
It was clearly a sarcastic reply.

Roakor

I'm planning a Disney trip of 5 days. Which park would you visit twice and why? Iv'e heard Epcot because its big, and MK because its MK. I'm going with two kids(2,4) if that helps make a decision.

MK will be the most difficult to do all the rides in one day. Even in the off season and low crowds you would be hard pressed to get everything in, in one day. Epcot would the the next biggest but it can be done in a day. Just depends on how much time you spend looking around in the world showcase. Both AK and HS can easily be done in a day with time to spare. We always plan two days for MK. the first day and the last day, since its such a great way to both begin and end your vacation :).

Figaro928

We are also going in February with our 2 & 4 year olds! We are doing a 7 day trip (First and last being half days/travel days). As of right now we are planning on doing 2 full days in MK, 2 full days in Epcot, and one full day in Animal Kingdom. That leaves us with two half days to play with - but both will probably be spent at the MK.

Two full days at Epcot may seem like a lot, but we could easily spend a half a day looking at the fish at the Seas with Nemo. The kids could take their time playing the piggy bank game. We are also going to take our time actually seeing each country and their (new) attractions. We are going to take our time at the park - as opposed to our last visist of "hurry and do all the rides"

My 4 year old is a sponge right now, so i'm going to try to make this educational too - we are going to try to learn how to say hello in each country. Here's hoping!

EDIT: Oh and yes, we are completely skipping DHS, the only real allure of it for my family right now is the Disney Jr puppet show and Toy Story. The kids don't know the Muppets, the Great movie Ride was too scary. Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast both have better attractions at MK, Anna & Elsa can be seen in the MK, we have no interest in Indiana or LMA and all the E-ticket rides would need to done with a child swap (I'm not riding ToT while holding onto a stranger for dear life) ((holy run-on sentence, batman))

Last edited:

Rodb

we split magic kingdom into 3 half days. First morning we hit the back of fantasy land and work our way to tomorrow land and than back to the hotel. The next morning we start in the other direction and work our way back to the Haunted mansion and than back to the hotel. The third time (usually the last day); we do dinner at be our guest, hit any last rides we missed or want to do again, and than end our vacation with the fireworks.

Magenta Panther

Magic Kingdom no ifs, ands, or buts about it. On you first and last days!

TOTALLY agree. It's a ritual for me to do two things on my last day at the parks: See One Man's Dream again, and walk down Main Street and say goodbye to the Castle. The Magic Kingdom is the foundation, the cornerstone, and the crown jewel of Walt's vision. It's the reason people come to the parks again and again. It's the full flowering of real Disney magic.

tl77

A 2 and 4 year old would probably enjoy 2 days at MK much more. Epcot is big but has the least amount of stuff for little ones, although it does have lots of quite places to take naps. We're going in Nov with two 4 year olds and a 2 year old and we're spening 3 days at MK and maybe a half day at Epcot

StarWarsGirl

I'm planning a Disney trip of 5 days. Which park would you visit twice and why? Iv'e heard Epcot because its big, and MK because its MK. I'm going with two kids(2,4) if that helps make a decision.
MK. You can likely see everything you want to with kids that age in Epcot in one day. MK would be trickier to see everything in one day. You might miss something that may be important to your kids.

RScottyL

When we had a 7 day trip, we had 6 days worth of tickets and did it this way:

MK - 2 days
EPCOT - 2 days
AK - 1 day
HS - 1 day

We did all 4 parks once, then on the 5th and 6th day, went back for MK and EPCOT!

C&D

My 'anchor' park is Epcot; we hop (and end up in Epcot multiple times). Magic Kingdom follows (closely behind).

Glasgow

I recommend 5 days at the magic kingdom. Lol. Seriously tho, it all comes down to what the kids like. We just did a week at WDW and had 3 days at MK, and prob could have done one more. Mind you, this included a couple of half days with pool time .. Blasted arm bands and simplified ordering from the bar!

rsoxguy

The Magic Kingdom.

A. More things to see and do.
B. More of a "Disney" feel to everything and everywhere.
C. Great fireworks with which to say "goodbye".
D. That last look down Main Street reminds you of the need to come back some time.

DfromATX

I have all older kids and we always do MK 2 days. To me, Epcot is just a one day park - if that. Younger kids will probably find it boring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom