Halloween Horror night question

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Are they only great for "theme park" ice cream? ... Or great in the overall ice cream world? I'm looking forward to trying it during my November trip, but it would be a bit disappointing if it only stacked up well against other them park ice cream options.
The ice cream is great in the overall ice cream world. Soft serve flavors were amongst the best I've ever had.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Sunday night, closing was dropped back to 6--with Gringotts queue closing by 5:25 and ice cream shop closed by 5:45. Also when I got the wristband they told me I'd have to leave via train--only mentioned HHN access when I asked.

It sounds like the IoA crowds never materialized and they realized they have a new de facto HHN holding area on their hands.
That's too bad. It was such a great find when we did it on the 20th.

MichWolv

Born Modest. Wore Off.
Premium Member
Odd, that's when we went and they gave us all blue wristbands for DA, but then we went over to the AP event line and went in there for the early preview for 2 houses.
We weren't doing HHN. Went over to DA from IoA at 6.

71jason

Can you stay in Diagon until 6:00 with an AP, then go to HHN?

As of this past Sunday, yes. In fact, it seemed like 90% of the people in Diagon were doing just that. While it's a fun space to hang out in, most of the shops were closed by 5:30 and the only house you're close to, Halloween, hasn't been opening until 6:30ish. So you lose the "early jump" you'd get in the Finns holding area.

JoeCamel

I'm going Sunday. I thought that was only available in September. If I'm wrong please let me know as I would do this.

No, you are correct. The AP events are over. If you can go for the day and Stay and Scream in the Finnigan's holding area you will get a 45 minute jump on regular admission and be able to do AvP first.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom