Once Upon A Time

StarWarsGirl

I think most of my dislike stems from de Raven honestly. I didn't like her on lost either. I have a hard time seeing past the voice and face (and yes, this makes me petty). I did like some of her scenes in the library and Storybrooke and I do like that she brings out a good version of Rumple. Sometimes.

And I don't like Emma and Hook, but it might stem from wanting Hook for myself.
I never watched Lost, so I have nothing against Emilie de Ravin. But I understand. There's an actress from Once in Wonderland (I forget the actress's name, but she played Anastasia) and her voice drives me crazy.

I don't like Hook in part because of his changing loyalties, the fact that he shot Belle, tried to kill Rumple, stole Rumple's wife and Baelfire's mother (yes that was partially her choice, but he needed to back off when he realized she was married). Then he handed Bae over to Peter Pan. I think shooting Belle bothers me the most, and not just because she's my favorite character. She was innocent in all of that, not even born when it happened. She definitely did not deserve it. Also, I don't think Hook is that good-looking (he's too old for me) so you can keep him. ;) I wanted Emma to end up with Neal. :(

stevehousse

Wonderland drive me nuts with how awful it was! The only redeeming character from the show was the Knave of Hearts and I am glad they are bringing him to Storybrooke!

Anastasia drove me to stop watching Wonderland, just the way her mouth moved was enough to tip me off. I apparently have a problem.

Well yes, those are a lot of reasons to dislike Hook, haha. I forgot he shot Belle, that was pretty despicable.

That said, most of the males on the cast are gorgeous, so it's hard to pick one. Hook, Robin Hood, Pinnochio, Charming (well, more so early on), Sherriff/Graham. I've joked that I would watch a show that was just Hook and Robin Hood hanging out.

I'm sure you are overly excited to see the Sheriff as Christian Grey in the 50 Shades movie...lol

But like you, I was too upset they killed Neal off as I did want him and Emma back together as a family, but I do like her an Hook together.

And yes Regina is a Milf! (So is Emma) :)

StarWarsGirl

But like you, I was too upset they killed Neal off as I did want him and Emma back together as a family, but I do like her an Hook together.
I bawled when Neal died. So sad.I was glad Rumple was back, but I was so incredibly sad about Neal. I don't like Hook, but he did have a point that Emma needs to learn to enjoy her life in between the rough times

StarWarsGirl

Wonderland drive me nuts with how awful it was! The only redeeming character from the show was the Knave of Hearts and I am glad they are bringing him to Storybrooke!
The second half was better than the first half. I kept watching for Cyrus. And Will Scarlet. But mostly Cyrus. And because I've loved Alice in Wonderland since I was little, so anything Wonderland is great for me

HelenBezzo

I love Once Upon a Time and I'm totally nuts about Hook! Did you all catch the season 4 finale this past weekend? Oh how my little fangirl heart broke when Hook was killed in the new reality! So glad he didn't stay that way. lol

216bruce

I love Once Upon a Time and I'm totally nuts about Hook! Did you all catch the season 4 finale this past weekend? Oh how my little fangirl heart broke when Hook was killed in the new reality! So glad he didn't stay that way. lol
I don't think anyone on that show will ever really die forever. At the very least they can live in flashbacks. I'm still very hooked on Regina and glad she became mostly/usually/sometimes good. I do hope that next season they branch off for a while into another fantasy land. Storybrooke could use a break. Suggestions for where? I'd love a Narnia visit, but I don't think the company owns that anymore.

StarWarsGirl

I don't think anyone on that show will ever really die forever. At the very least they can live in flashbacks. I'm still very hooked on Regina and glad she became mostly/usually/sometimes good. I do hope that next season they branch off for a while into another fantasy land. Storybrooke could use a break. Suggestions for where? I'd love a Narnia visit, but I don't think the company owns that anymore.
There's some thoughts on dedicated fan sites that there will be a trip to Camelot next season.

I want Neal back. Miss him. :( Glad they brought back August

StarWarsGirl

Yup, thought it was a good finale. Excited for next season.

I've come to tolerate Hook more than I used to. I'm not desperately hoping they kill him off anymore, though last season, I was hoping he would get killed off. He's too popular a character for that to happen, though. Now I tolerate him more because I know he cares for Emma and she loves him and I want to see her happy.

216bruce

There's some thoughts on dedicated fan sites that there will be a trip to Camelot next season.

I want Neal back. Miss him. :( Glad they brought back August
Camelot? They should have Eric Idle reprise his Sir Robin role from Python's Holy Grail.:D Yeah, Camelot would be great...Merlin, knights,Morgan, Guinnevere and Lancelot. Maybe even Knights who say "Nih!"

StarWarsGirl

Camelot? They should have Eric Idle reprise his Sir Robin role from Python's Holy Grail.:D Yeah, Camelot would be great...Merlin, knights,Morgan, Guinnevere and Lancelot. Maybe even Knights who say "Nih!"
They did introduce Lancelot back in season 2. Maybe they could bring him back again.

StarWarsGirl

They did but it was really Cora. She'd killed him a while ago and took on his form to hide herself.
Not in the flashbacks where he first met Snow.

But who knows; they could bring him back. Oh you were dead, oops not really. They seem to do it a lot on Once (Zelena, Rumple, August...)

StarWarsGirl

It seems like they will be doing Camelot this coming season.

Casting calls have been made for Merlin, Arthur, and Guinevere.

Also, Rebecca Mader (Zelena) and Sean McGuire (Robin Hood) are now series regulars.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom