Why do I do this???

Allygator

Original Poster
So I have the regular dining plan. I have decided that would be enough for us. One sit down a day! How wonderful! We won't feel rushed! We were going to try all new restaurants too. We are three weeks away to booking adrs. I'm on medication that makes me hungry all the time! I'm finding myself changing half of my choices to restaurants that we already went too! I'm adding character breakfasts! I think I am up to 3 or 4 meals I will have to pay out of pocket. I don't know f at this point I should just upgrade to deluxe? Many of our choices are buffet meals to begin with. Decisions, decisions.

DisneyDebNJ

So I have the regular dining plan. I have decided that would be enough for us. One sit down a day! How wonderful! We won't feel rushed! We were going to try all new restaurants too. We are three weeks away to booking adrs. I'm on medication that makes me hungry all the time! I'm finding myself changing half of my choices to restaurants that we already went too! I'm adding character breakfasts! I think I am up to 3 or 4 meals I will have to pay out of pocket. I don't know f at this point I should just upgrade to deluxe? Many of our choices are buffet meals to begin with. Decisions, decisions.
You are not alone. I have done the same thing several times LOL. We were able to get free dining last year and for this year's trip and upgraded to Deluxe. What I did in previous years, was add up my OOP choices and compare them to an upgrade to Deluxe (when I was on the regular dining plan) If it was a $50 difference or under, I upgraded. I didn't even count the extra snack per person, per day!

Allygator

Original Poster
You are not alone. I have done the same thing several times LOL. We were able to get free dining last year and for this year's trip and upgraded to Deluxe. What I did in previous years, was add up my OOP choices and compare them to an upgrade to Deluxe (when I was on the regular dining plan) If it was a $50 difference or under, I upgraded. I didn't even count the extra snack per person, per day!
I'm thinking with most of our choices being buffets and HDDR it may be cheaper or very close to the same cost to upgrade. I was going to upgrade our resort it maybe we will just do the dining. I may have to ask to be on this medication for vacation so I get my money's worth! Lol

DisneyDebNJ

I'm thinking with most of our choices being buffets and HDDR it may be cheaper or very close to the same cost to upgrade. I was going to upgrade our resort it maybe we will just do the dining. I may have to ask to be on this medication for vacation so I get my money's worth! Lol
Of course, if there are only one or two meals that you would have to pay OOP for, check to see if your savings would allow you to upgrade your resort :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom