What's Good at the Food & Wine?

DisneyDebNJ

I can only speak about some of the repeats from last year and the year before. I'm not headed to F&W until end of October :) The fisherman's pie is VERY good. I was a tad disappointed in the Filet, not that it was bad, just not great. Reviews I've read say the Pepper Bacon Hash is excellent (thats new this year) and the Tilapia has mixed reviews. The pork slider at the Hawaii kiosk was outstanding (thats a must do) Patagonia's beef skewer was excellent last year when it was in Argentina. The shrimp taco in Mexico was good, just not alot of shrimp. There are lots of great offerings this year :) I've already started making my list of what to try :)

mickey2008.1

wdw2014 2540.JPG

kasey1988

We love the Mongolian beef in china, la passion martini slush in French, steak in canada, shrimp tacos in Mexico.. So many yummy options!

jaklgreen

I will be there in 2 weeks and 3 days! But from past years I can tell you that the Mongolian beef in China is yummy, Boeuf bourguignon in France is amazing, Belgium waffle are a must also. I know a lot of people like the pierogi, but as a Polish person who has eaten more pierogi then I would like to admit, the ones at the F&WF are nasty. No self respecting Polish person would eat those. I wish they would let me show them how to make them and the kapusta.

DisneyDebNJ

I will be there in 2 weeks and 3 days! But from past years I can tell you that the Mongolian beef in China is yummy, Boeuf bourguignon in France is amazing, Belgium waffle are a must also. I know a lot of people like the pierogi, but as a Polish person who has eaten more pierogi then I would like to admit, the ones at the F&WF are nasty. No self respecting Polish person would eat those. I wish they would let me show them how to make them and the kapusta.
These were my feelings exactly! The Kielbasa was VERY fatty pierogies were OK. ALL of the waffles in Belgium were wonderful last year. The potato and leek w/beef was outstanding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom