1900 Park Fare

DVCPluto

I went to breakfast with my son in January, and we really enjoyed it. The characters are different during breakfast than the other meals. We met pooh, tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice, and the Mad Hatter. The Mad Hatter was hilarious and my son absolutely loved him. He was laughing so hard he turned bright red. Those are the awesome moments!! I highly recommend for breakfast!!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I'm not one for character meals (no kids) but my sister and I ate here on a whim. I really enjoyed the buffet options and the Mad Hatter and Alice were hilarious. We were so happy we booked it. I think the difference was we had mostly face characters at this meal so it turns into more of a show rather than awkwardly hugging a silent furry critter.

emmaandrewdad

Great memories, I proposed to my wife at the wedding pavilion right before going there for breakfast( yes weird i know). My wife showed Alice the ring and her reaction was priceless. We talk about it more than the proposal. Oh and by the way the food is good. Have fun!

Tinkerbell397

Just got ADR's for our upcoming trip in November. I was amazed when the opening came up since I have been trying everyday with no luck...... 11:25 on the 13th...perfect. It is my granddaughter's first trip and she loves Winnie the Pooh! Still trying for The Crystal Palace. :cat:

HouCuseChickie

1900 PF is probably my fave character breakfast after Crystal Palace. We've dined there multiple times with our kids and will be going there kid free for our upcoming trip. While service levels vary, the character interaction is usually very good, you get 5 characters, and I love a number of the food items on the buffet. Can't wait to go back!!!

CAPTAIN HOOK

We ate at 1900 on our last trip - it was our first time eating here (but then we were staying at the GF so it was convenient). The breakfast is a typical WDW breakfast buffet so there's plenty of choice. The atmosphere is very nice and the character interaction was great.
Our only disappointment was sitting right next to where the characters came out into the dining room which gave us little or no time to get the camera ready and prepare. We also missed a few characters because of this as somebody was usually at the buffet bar getting food when they came out.
Despite this - we'd eat there again

JillC LI

Two words: strawberry soup. I think I ate 4 bowls of that stuff!
And yes, the Mad Hatter is a hoot, and it was great for the kids to see Alice and Mary Poppins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom