One Day Only MK Memory Maker Package In Testing

MissM

Is this ONLY for Magic Your Way ticket holders? I ask because it might be a fun way for an AP to get some photos without the expense of the normal package. (Especially given most AP's are only there for a day at a time making the regular packages a waste.)

TheMouseFan

This sounds interesting. We will be there Oct. 6 for a single day after our cruise. I was bummed that we wouldn't be purchasing the regular Memory Maker because we would never get enough pics to warrant the $149. Does anyone know if this includes ride pics?

WDWFantasmicFan

This sounds interesting. We will be there Oct. 6 for a single day after our cruise. I was bummed that we wouldn't be purchasing the regular Memory Maker because we would never get enough pics to warrant the $149. Does anyone know if this includes ride pics?
Yes this would include ride photos and videos - it is basically the same as the $149 Memory Maker, but is only valid for 1 day.

rmax205347

TowerOfTerror

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Coincidence??? The Cast Members at the TTC (center) that sell the tickets are called Vacation Planners. Putting it together I would ask those CM's. Maybe it is a clue for a new name for for the center as it is no longer the hub for transportation since they moved the buses out of there for other parks.

CaseyKassidy

Original Poster
That makes total sense, I didn't even think about the ticket windows. I'll try that, and hopefully it won't take the hour some people on another site are reporting. Thanks all!

Figment82

Ticket windows are vacation planning booths - they're at the entrance to every theme park, and at the TTC. It's not a new name for the TTC or anything, I just don't think it's a term that most guests use when referring to them. So for the MK, you could stop by either the TTC or the windows off to the right of the turnstiles, although the TTC usually has more windows/CMs available so it would probably be a shorter wait.

dreamfinder

Interesting choice of verbage in the linked post. They indicate that you must buy a MYW ticket or MNSSHP ticket at the same time. Anyone know if that is just poor verbage or are indeed selling this only with an associated ticket purchase?

TheMouseFan

I just called and spoke with a CM from PhotoPass. She said the package could be purchased at the ticket windows along with a 1 day ticket or a MNSSHP ticket and would then include a MagicBand. If you already have a 1 day ticket or MNSSHP ticket, you can still purchase the package, you just have to do it at Guest Relations. No word on whether this will be offered to AP holders in the future.

jencor

I read that this is only available to one day tickets only. If you have multi pass or annual pass they will want you to buy the full memory maker. The reason you can get it for MNSSHP is that it is a one day pass. In short, I do not think it is a pick and choose the one day you want it is only they are opening an opportunity for them.

TheMouseFan

I read that this is only available to one day tickets only. If you have multi pass or annual pass they will want you to buy the full memory maker. The reason you can get it for MNSSHP is that it is a one day pass. In short, I do not think it is a pick and choose the one day you want it is only they are opening an opportunity for them.
You are correct. She made sure I understood that I had to have a 1 day ticket in my possession to be able to purchase this!

TheMouseFan

I called back today to get some further clarifications. They apparently have CMs inside and out Guest Relations selling the packages. If the line happens to be too long, or you don't decide until later to add the package, all pics taken that day prior to your purchase will still be eligible to download with the package. Your ride photos will be there too. They just don't show up on your account until you purchase the package.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom