What movie have you not seen?

tcool

Saludos Amigos, Make Mine Music, and Aristocats (I've tried just gets boring for me) out of the 53

Toy Story, Toy Story 2, Monsters Inc., The Incredibles, and Monsters University (Not a Fan of Early Pixar as I've tried to watch, but nope I tune out fast)

Livialovesdisney

I have never seen Dumbo. It's on my list though. I'm embarrased to admit it. And I have only seen bits and pieces of Bambi. Not the full movie.

And probably some of the very early disney films.. But I have seen most of them! :p

tor29c

I haven't seen anything that was released after Beauty and the Beast, with the exception of Frozen. Gives you an idea of how old my babies are!

OSUgirl77

Princess and the Frog, Monsters Inc, and Monsters U. Just never got around to seeing the first two, and won't watch Monsters U until I finally see the first one.

SosoDude

Treasure Planet, Emperors New Groove, Oliver and co. Pretty sure I've watched everything else..... Nope, forgot Dinosaur.

Matt_Black

Saludos Amigos & Dinosaur. Technically, never seen Make Mine Music or Melody Time in their entirety, though I've seen most of the individual segments.

Matt_Black

I've never watched all of Cinderella...not sure why. But it's on my bucket list. :)

cat_2-png.png

Aquira

I've never seen Hercules, just never seem to find time while also being in the mood to watch it. Haven't seen the Black Cauldron, Dumbo, or Bambi but I'm not sure where to watch those as I'm pretty sure they aren't on netflix right now. Also the fox and the hound, just heard it's too sad. Actually, that's the reason I put off dumbo and Bambi. Animals being sad makes me so sad.:(

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Never seen all of Home on the Range, it was so bad I couldn't get past the first 1/2 hour. I have never seen Bolt or Fantasia 2000 either...
Bolt was ok. Home on the Range was just...bad.

Fantasia 2000, however, I think you should reconsider and check out. It's not amazing, as a whole, but it has a lot of amazing parts to it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom