Once Upon A Time

FutureCEO

Original Poster
Interesting how 2 more thread categories popped up. Anyway Once Upon A Time is starting soon. Love the show even if it's a bit cheesy sometimes. Wondered if any else was excited?

StarWarsGirl

My favorite TV show! Love Once. Very excited for the new season. Just binged on the last three seasons on Netflix recently. Got into it when I had the flu a few years ago and binged on the first season. I'm very excited to see what they do with the Frozen storyline

stevehousse

My favorite TV show! Love Once. Very excited for the new season. Just binged on the last three seasons on Netflix recently. Got into it when I had the flu a few years ago and binged on the first season. I'm very excited to see what they do with the Frozen storyline
I'm not! Lol Already too much of those characters everywhere! Do love the show though...

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
After watching it live on Sunday nights vs DVR'ing the last two season I have resigned to more than likely "watch when I get a chance." This whole Frozen Ice Cube thing is largely unbearable now.

StarWarsGirl

Am I the only one who can't stand Capt. Hook? His character has been driving me crazy, and I really hate the relationship with Emma. Mostly because I like Emma's character, and I hate seeing her with someone like H0ok

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Thoughts. Frozen characters have broken the recipe for success the show has had; taking characters as you know them and placing a twist. The Ice Cube sisters are too much like the movie. The vibe is certainly that they will not be there long, thankfully. They really felt shoehorned into the episode. The real shining stars of the episode by far was Regina, what Rumple unlocked, and the first dance.

That should be vague enough where people who saw it understand and those who haven't are not spoiled.

Hook need to wear real clothes. He is always in his pirate costume.

Good reminder and continuity that he was not a part of the curse.

216bruce

Thoughts. Frozen characters have broken the recipe for success the show has had; taking characters as you know them and placing a twist. The Ice Cube sisters are too much like the movie. The vibe is certainly that they will not be there long, thankfully. They really felt shoehorned into the episode. The real shining stars of the episode by far was Regina, what Rumple unlocked, and the first dance.

That should be vague enough where people who saw it understand and those who haven't are not spoiled.

Good reminder and continuity that he was not a part of the curse.
A million likes. Yup. Shark has been jumped and the show lost it's edge- no need to have a badly rendered poppa troll or snow-monster. I love Frozen, but why couldn't they handle it like every other Disney character-subtly and slowly with a cool twist or two.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I kind of like Emma and Hook together. And I really like the Regina character, I'm not normally a villain fan but I love how the actress portrays the character.

StarWarsGirl

I kind of like Emma and Hook together. And I really like the Regina character, I'm not normally a villain fan but I love how the actress portrays the character.
Regina drove me crazy through the first season, but now I like her. I don't like Emma and Hook. I really don't like Hook as a character and would not be sad at all if they killed him off.

stevehousse

The only think I am confused about is the Sorceror Hat! Is the "actual" sorcerer gonna come into play or are they seriously thinking of bringing Mickey Mouse to Storybrooke?!?

StarWarsGirl

And I think I might be the only one who cackled at this part. To me it was simply awful. I have always hated Rumple being the Beast, and I have a hard time with Emilie de Raven (she's rather annoying, sorry). And then the outfits and the music and the honeymoon? I was hoping for a curse to drop right on their heads
Really? I love Rumple being the Beast. I thought it was great. After I found out that he was the Beast, I started liking his character a lot more. It shows that there's a good man underneath all of of the darkness. I also love Belle. She's my favorite character on the show. I loved the season 1 episode where they fell in love. Especially loved how Gaston came in and Rumple turned him into a rose. Boy that would have saved some time in the movie. :joyfull: I pretty much like all of the pairings on the show...except Emma and Hook. Hate that pairing. But I've already gone into that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom