Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
Yeah, I totally get it. Sorry I focussed my anger here but earlier in the day I was thinking about someone here (on this site) who I'm now convinced they got to. "They" being the distractions. Okay, I was bothered by it but not angry, since that's just one of at least three now I know of. Never thought this person would turn. So, although annoyed by it, I wasn't angry by it. Then, when I saw those posts about how some people misunderstood some of posts in the Spirit thread as as something other than having something on topic to bring to the table (albeit I could have used better methods), I just kept thinking about that other person and all the potential things that were probably assumed. That's why I got angry. I was like a gas stove that had the valve on and someone lit a match to it. I know I am being very cryptic here but I have to.

I enjoy the Spirit thread when the topic is of interest to me. The thread(s) tend to move quickly. While there are different opinions the threads are generally pretty specific and do not lend themselves to posts that have to be interpreted, those who post there have little patience for derailing and will call anyone on that. I have not gone there to see what happened but if the normal flow of the thread was derailed with out of character posts one should expect their own parents to turn on them so I am not surprised.

We have all posted something here and there that needs to be clarified and mea culpa'd because it was interpreted differently than we intended. It happens here and there. Now please take this in the spirit that it is intended because I generally get a kick out of you....you need to pay more attention to your own posts. As of late you are starting to ramble and you need to mea culpa far too many posts and too many are misunderstood.
Think back to college. If a professor can't understand where you are going through your writing you fail. While you apologize and move on the majority of members can't move on if your posts are all like that. It gets old and the welcome is worn out and they fight back in effort to make it stop. You need to break that cycle if you wish your posts to be well received. :inlove:

FutureCEO

I just realized that I have original poster on my icon/avatar. Or I did yesterday. Maybe it doesn't show up in Chit Chat.

StarWarsGirl

My favorite episode is still the costume contest at the comic book store. :)
That one's good. I love this part:
48_1.gif

48_2.gif

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
This is coming from a migraine sufferer...that kid should not have been there. First of all, if you have a migraine, you shouldn't be swimming. It's just not safe. You're in too much pain, and for many sufferers, they also can't see. Bad combination for swimming. And if you've got nausea and you either don't have medication for it or your medication isn't working, you need to treat it like a stomach virus and stay home.
Showed post to DD. She wants to bring you to Wednesday lesson to have a firm chat with the Mom of that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom