Frozen Gals On Once Upon A Time?

Matt_Black

I don't know. I feel like Elsa was too dull and was constantly angry. When Elsa is not scared, she's happy and mischievous like when she made Anna dance with the Duke of Weselton, and when she made Anna ice skate.

I just think they could've done better with her.

Well, it was one episode. Plenty of time for that side to be seen.

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Hans on set
1958536_10152278948482035_2745835432880334854_n.jpg

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Hans looks great! With OUAT I'm more annoyed with the whole "is Regina evil or good thing". I'm just so over it. I did enjoy when Rumple and Belle had their dance.
I've been reading that complaint on a bunch of sites. People don't seem to complain as much about Rumple though, maybe he's just more charming.

BigTxEars

Original Poster
I thought it was a questionable start but I have high hopes long term for the story line myself. I will certainly keep watching to see how it develops.

Matt_Black

REALLY good episode tonight. Frozen stuff, but didn't overshadow everything else like earlier episodes this season. Great present day story with Hook, lots of neat background gags, more with the Knave... Better than the season premiere, and I thought that was really good.

216bruce

Agreed. The shark is 'jumping' less the last couple of episodes. I love the sorcerer storyline...brooms, a mouse, and an apprentice...for someone who loves Fantasia- all I can say is "It's about time". It's too bad that they probably can't ever add Mary Poppins into Storybrooke. She'd be a great character.

Matt_Black

Agreed. The shark is 'jumping' less the last couple of episodes. I love the sorcerer storyline...brooms, a mouse, and an apprentice...for someone who loves Fantasia- all I can say is "It's about time". It's too bad that they probably can't ever add Mary Poppins into Storybrooke. She'd be a great character.

I'm still waiting for Tron to show up. It's been heavily implied that Storybrooke's "real world" is the same setting as TRON.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom