Solo trip november 7-10

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
Just booked my first solo trip to the world AND my first time going to the MVMCP!!! Anyone else going to be down there that weekend or going to the 1st party and want to meet up?

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
Hi,

I will be solo there as well those days. Happy to meet up.

That would be great!!! I'm not sure if you have already mapped out your trip, but I will be in MK on 11/7, Epcot on 11/8, and AK in the morning on 11/9 and HS that afternoon/evening. Let me know if you will be in any of the same parks and we can arrange something!!

Voxel

President of Progress City
That would be great!!! I'm not sure if you have already mapped out your trip, but I will be in MK on 11/7, Epcot on 11/8, and AK in the morning on 11/9 and HS that afternoon/evening. Let me know if you will be in any of the same parks and we can arrange something!!
I'll see ya there!! The GF and I are planning Epcot on the 8th I am hoping it doesn't change. I wanna see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Tinkerbell 8

Original Poster
I'll see ya there!! The GF and I are planning Epcot on the 8th I am hoping it doesn't change. I wanna see Big Bad Voodoo Daddy.

Awesome!!! I plan on being at Epcot from open to close that day to make the most of the F&W festival and enjoying the concert as well. Hope to see you guys there!!

JohnD

Will be in the World November 8-13. I'm headed straight to HS that night for the Osborne Lights. Will also be hitting MVMCP, F&W Festival and several dessert parties.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom