Final payment due date

Hugo

Original Poster
Hello there.
I have made a reservation for the all star sports for November (late fall offer) and made the USD 200 deposit. My due date for final payment is in a couple of days. Unfortunatelly i havent found flight tickets availability (International) and probably wont find for the date i reserved already.

What happens if due date reaches the calendar and final payment is not done yet.

I am not sure What options I have either cancelling and try to get another date or try to change dates without cancelling.

Please help me
Regards

Hugo

Original Poster
Have you called WDW to ask?
Not yet. I am searching this wonderfull forum and have found some similar questions.
I Will be calling tomorrow. I certainly would not like to cancel and i am hardly trying to get flight tickets for the date.

I guess I Just need around this week to get flight tickets arranged.

Thanks for your suggestion

stevehousse

Try your hardest to get flights! If not, you can always move your vacation back to a different date! However, if you had any promotions (free dining) and if it doesn't coienside with the promotion dates you will loose the promotion...

RobnRachal

I actually went on to make our finally payment the day it was due....Apparently, the payment didn't go through because I received an email reminding me. I called and was told that when they've received a deposit they will try their best to contact you to remind you of your payment due. Call today if you can and explain the situation. See what they recommend. Hope you find flights :)

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Disney is very flexible when it comes to the final payment, but you will want to call them and have them note the account. The longest I have heard of someone going is about 2 +/- weeks past the due date.

Hugo

Original Poster
Disney is very flexible when it comes to the final payment, but you will want to call them and have them note the account. The longest I have heard of someone going is about 2 +/- weeks past the due date.

I called and they tall me not possible to have an extension however since i told how difficult have been for me to have flight tickets arranged yet and my willing to go there and cellebrate my sons birthday they reported i would pay ASAP and between lines I understood I could do it at least at end of month. That is 1 week from now.

I hope to have everything arranged so I wont need to change dates

Hugo

Original Poster
How far off are the dates of the flights you're finding?

Done. Found flight tickets already for November 7 but now i have another concern since I found flight tickets for the day before i made reservation. Would they extend the stay so I can arrive a day before original plan? In the web Page shows availability but different room price

I better pay my reservation soon. I am 3 days ahead due date

Hugo

Original Poster
How far off are the dates of the flights you're finding?

Done. Found flight tickets already for November 7 but now i have another concern since I found flight tickets for the day before i made reservation. Would they extend the stay so I can arrive a day before original plan? In the web Page shows availability but different room price

stevehousse

As long as a room is available they can, but most likely you would have to just book another room at the hotel (if available). You can always ask to not have to switch rooms which does work most of the time but it's not guranteed. And if it is a package and they can't add a day, all your park tickets and dining credits wouldn't hit until that "actual" check in day from your original if u have to book a seperate room.

HollyAD

If you can't get a room at that certain resort I am sure something else is available. You could stay one night at another resort and then check in to your original resort as planned. They will move your luggage for you.

dreamfinder

Not to muddy the waters too much, but you seem to be asking a few different questions at once here. As mentioned, if you call WDW they typically have some leeway about the final payment date. It sounds like you booked a package, as otherwise the final payment is due when you check in. If so, you would need to modify the reservation more than 45 days out. Any changes later than that either need to result in a more expensive package, or you may be subject to a change fee assessed for each member of your party. If you have a room only reservation that was made online, the same 45 day rule applies. If it was a room only reservation that was made on the phone, then you can make changes up to 5 days out before being charged a late fee.
If you are adding on, then you should be fine to have that change made. Since room rates are charged on a per night basis, it doesn't matter that it is more expensive as you would have pay that cost regardless of when you booked it. The exception to this is if you booked using a promo code, and that code has expired or has no availability the other night. In that case you may need to make a separate one night booking to handle that other night.

Hugo

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your comments. I made final payment 4 days after due date and there was no problem at all. I did received the respective reminder after due date but since I called and explained my case I guess they considered it.

Following that and with all the above mentioned i kind of wrote here also another concern related. I have paid but i Will be arriving a day before original plan. I was asking the audience if posible to either change and arrive One day before keeping original package content (6 nights plus dining plan plus tickets) or adding One day to the package. .. Is it possible is it considered a change fee or do i have to reserve One night and link the two reservations.

Thanks in advance for comments
Regards
Hugo

dreamfinder

Following that and with all the above mentioned i kind of wrote here also another concern related. I have paid but i Will be arriving a day before original plan. I was asking the audience if posible to either change and arrive One day before keeping original package content (6 nights plus dining plan plus tickets) or adding One day to the package. .. Is it possible is it considered a change fee or do i have to reserve One night and link the two reservations.

Adding an extra day should not incur a change fee. As long as the extra day means your new trip now costs more than the old trip, Disney just wants your money so they are fine with it. (Going from a 5 day GF trip to a 6 day POP trip may still incur a change fee since POP costs less than GF) As I mentioned, the only quirk might be if you had a discount that was no longer available, or if your room type has no availability that extra night. Then you may be looking at a separate one night reservation. Most likely it wouldn't be linked and you would need to check out/check in again at the front desk.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom