Where in the World is Bob Saget?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cesar R M

You could try installing Chrome from the app store and see if that helps. I'm having no trouble with the site.
View attachment 66640

File upload worked
kitty!!! :D

And, then there's this one...

HM.jpeg
that one looks cheap, dunno why. Like they just added a sticker on top

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Speaking of IOS and Apple Iphone6.

There is a huge problem with the Iphone6.
the iphone is way too flexible, it can flex under normal use too much that it can break the internal parts.
so you either have a very strong case.. or your iphone will pretty much flex until it dies.
And guess what. Apple is refusing to fix them unless you pay. (claiming 100+ USD to fix each one)

The annoying part is.. buyers are reporting the bending after just mere 2 days of usage!

http://9to5mac.com/2014/09/23/apple-phone-6-bend/
http://www.iphonehacks.com/2014/09/watch-iphone-6-plus-accidentally-bend-pocket.html
http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/23/the-iphone-6-plus-gets-bent/
http://www.neowin.net/news/bentgate...ners-complain-that-their-handsets-are-bending

bonus points to LG for mocking Apple already about the #bendgate thing.
Well, ya scared me for a sec there, but then I actually read the article.

Apparently, the iPhone 5, which I've owned since its release two years ago, was equally prone to the same bendy-issue.

Two solutions: use a case, and don't leave it in your back pocket and sit on it for days on end.

You see, I have the iPhone6 itch, and I might just have to scratch it. I was actually thinking of going to Future Shop today, and playing with each of them.

The only, very minor, petty thing holding me back is that it will take at least a year until I can get a really cool case. (I am such a girl!).
I currently alternate between my "Mine Mine Mine" seagull case and my Minions case.

Cesar R M

Well, ya scared me for a sec there, but then I actually read the article.

Apparently, the iPhone 5, which I've owned since its release two years ago, was equally prone to the same bendy-issue.

Two solutions: use a case, and don't leave it in your back pocket and sit on it for days on end.

You see, I have the iPhone6 itch, and I might just have to scratch it. I was actually thinking of going to Future Shop today, and playing with each of them.

The only, very minor, petty thing holding me back is that it will take at least a year until I can get a really cool case. (I am such a girl!).
I currently alternate between my "Mine Mine Mine" seagull case and my Minions case.
its not about "sitting on it".
Its constant stress on it. The Iphone 6 is even thinner than the 5.. and longer.

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
I have volunteered in a human resources office for 8 mths when I was working and almost got a job from it but thy hired internally. But I've applied to everywhere on the East Coast. I almost had a job right after college was over and then the stock market crashed and they were like were not hiring anymore. And leadership development programs and internships require you to be in college and I'm not going back to school. I've tried recruiters, my school....no help
Internships extend beyond college days for many firms. Most pay around $15 an hour.

I'd consider career counseling and interview coach.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
This is the 74th National Dog Week; this tradition began back in 1928 by Captain Will Judy, a notable dog show judge and former publisher of Dog World Magazine. The purpose is to educate dog owners about their responsibilities to their dogs and communities, and to foster care and protection of unwanted or lost dogs.

I just carefully explained all the above to my dog, Jack. He could care less. He's just fixated on my open bag of parmesan, garlic and herb pita chips. :hilarious:

Last edited:

MinnieM123

Premium Member
I changed my mind. Puerto Rico is my next excursion. I can do like 3 days there for less than $300! And a friend wants to go with me!

That could be fun, and living in Florida, that's a very close trip for you. Glad to hear you have a pal who will join you this time, too. Maybe your buddy could be in charge of transportation schedules for the both of you? ;) :joyfull:

PeterAlt

its not about "sitting on it".
Its constant stress on it. The Iphone 6 is even thinner than the 5.. and longer.
Wow. I am so slacking here! Please forgive me for I am a treasure trove of Apple knowledge (as much as Disney) and I am dozing off behind the wheel...

PeterAlt

That could be fun, and living in Florida, that's a very close trip for you. Glad to hear you have a pal who will join you this time, too. Maybe your buddy could be in charge of transportation schedules for the both of you? ;) :joyfull:
No. I'm the transportation "expert". He's a surfing expert. (Which is why he wants to go)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom